Part. 28

3rd person POV:

                               ~ 9 weeks later~

*knock knock knock*

Hyunjin opens the door to y/n's room finding her sitting on her vanity chair with her knees up to her stomach her arms wrapping around her legs right above her knees with her chin resting on her arms looking out the window.

He takes a deep breath before saying anything. "I brought you some food." He says with a bowl of freshly made hot rice and two boiled eggs. He sees that her hair is lightly damp and brushed wearing Chan's oversized black shirt. She looks skinnier now her pale face paler and her thin structure now almost just bone.

She doesn't say anything or acknowledge he's in the room but he was expecting it. He knew she wasn't going to say anything she hasn't in the past nine weeks.

He lays the bowl on her vanity heading out of the room but stops in his tracks "you know what no." He says to himself turning around. He walks back over to y/n this time getting in front of her locking eye contact with her. The first eye contact she's made with anyone for nine weeks which took him aback a bit.

"You need to eat. Your starving yourself. You are dying. And you can't do that. You can't choose to die. Your not allowed. It's selfish, you have so many people who love you so much you don't have the right to die!" He says tears in his eyes. Y/n breaks eye contact with Hyunjin staring back outside with the same facial expression...none.

Hyunjin sighs getting up and walking out of the room. *ring ring*

He looks at his phone sitting on the couch he answers it.

"Hey." Hyunjin says

"How's she doing?" Felix  asks on the other end of the line. "The same...she's not talking...refusing to eat...I accidentally let my emotions get a bit too carried away and I snapped at her. We made eye contact but I didn't see much of anything there lix." Hyunjin tells him.

Felix lets out a sad sigh. "It will take time and patience.." he says.

"How's the guys?" Hyunjin asks.

"They uh...there okay working hard for our performance but everyone is so tense with everything going on."  Felix says.

"And Chan?"  He asks.

"He's trying his best he's being strong but I know he's very worried and has a lot on his plate so that's making him a little snappy but it's making all of us that way." Felix tells him with his thick Australian accent.

"So what have you done today?" Felix asks Hyunjin. "Mostly painted the whole day I just made lunch for y/n and I. What time will you all be home?" Hyunjin asks.

"As of now maybe one" he says Hyunjin hums "I need to go now Chan is calling me." Felix says "I love you" Felix tells him "I love you too" Hyunjin says pouting. "Let's just get through this we are almost done tomorrow will be our last day of kingdom then we'll be home for a while on a break." Felix reassures Hyunjin.

"Yeah....and hey lix?" Hyunjin asks. "Yes?" Felix asks him. "Kick some ass." Hyunjin tells him Hyunjin lets out a chuckle making Hyunjin smile Hyunjin's favorite sound is that laugh every time. "I will..I love you." Felix says again Hyunjin now smiles his cheeks a light shade of pink "I love you too bye." Hyunjin says. "Bye" Felix tells him hanging up the phone.

Hyunjin lets out a sigh looking around for something to do. Instead he goes to his room to take a nap for a little bit.

———

Hours go by and it's already ten Hyunjin wakes up from his nap stretching he gets up from his bed turning on the light. He walks out looking around finding a still empty dorm. He goes to check on y/n and sees her laying on her side facing the other side of her bed under her covers.