Part 7

3rd person POV:

"Are we going to the hospital?" Changbin asks Chan looking into the rear view mirror. Chan looks down at y/n curled up into a tiny ball in his arms. He thinks for a moment.

"She didn't tell anyone because she didn't want to ruin her career or cause attention if we take her to the hospital it will be possible that the media will find out....but she needs medical attention." He says out loud thinking to himself.

"Lee know you still have doctor Yangs number right?" He asks. Lee know nods his head yes "good call him and tell him to come to the dorms." Chan instructed him. Lee know pulls out his phone calling doctor Yang.

———

Once everyone arrives at the dorm a few minutes later there is a knock on the door. Felix opens the door to a very handsome older man. "Where is she?" He asks Lee know had already explained the situation to him on the way to the dorms.

Doctor yang walks in following Felix carrying his med kit. Felix leads him into His, Chan's, and Changbins room. Y/n was laying in Chan's bed with towels under her. The doctor goes in checking her vitals Felix and changbin sitting on the top bunk of Felix's bed.

The other guys are by the doorway while Chan is sitting on the edge of the bed near y/n.

"I'm going to need rags and bowls of water." The doctor tells them Han and Hyunjin volunteer to go get them.

Once they come back the doctor starts cleaning off her skin make up coming off of her arms. "Is that make up?" Seungmin asks.

"Yes some of these look like old bruises and these right here are new but not from today." The doctor tells them. I.N leaves the room not being able to look at her hidden battered body being uncovered.

"I will go check on him." Lee know says walking out to go see the youngest. After forty five minutes of cleaning y/n up and checking her vitals the doctor is finished.

"She has a slight concussion nothing to be worried about. But she does have a gash in her side from a shard of glass make sure it gets cleaned regularly and the bandage gets switched out." He tells Chan everyone had left the room aside from Chan so the doctor could properly clean her.

Chan and the doctor walk out of the room seeing the guys sitting impatiently in the living room. They all get up once they come out.

"So is she okay?" Han asks.

"She will be okay yes but she needs to rest. She will maybe wake up in a few hours just make sure her wounds stay clean and no make up on them because the open ones can get infected and that could be a bog problem." He informs them they all nod their head.

"Thank you." Chan tells him.

Everyone gives him a ninety degree bow. The doctor leaves leaving the members to wait for y/n so wake up.

"Why didn't you do anything to stop him." Chan says a hint of anger in his voice. Tension could be felt im the room "Don't be mad at Hyunjin Chan. Noona told us not to leave the bathroom. And once we heard the crash Hyunjin went out there and saw he had a gun we had to wait until he left." I.N explains for Hyunjin who was looking down at the floor.

"Let's not argue and set blame it wasn't anyone's fault" Felix tells the room.

Y/n POV:

I wake up in a dark room not much light being shown. I can see a figure sleep in the bed next to mine and another on the top. I go to quietly get up and almost step on someone sleeping on the floor.

I crawl to the end of the bed getting out that way going out the bedroom. Once I slip out of the room I meet a quiet dorm. I let out a soft exhale my brain quickly scanning over everything that has happened.

I go to the bathroom looking in the mirror I'm wearing one of the guys cloths. I look at myself and see all the bruises and cuts and I can't help but break down crying.

I avoid looking at my body when I don't have makeup on it. I look horrible I look ugly. The scars and the bruises I don't deserve them...but yet there is a part of me that says I do.

Sobs escape my lips as the tears fall from my eyes. I can't help but hate myself more and more the longer I stare at myself.

I have always managed to have somewhat of a grip but I feel myself breaking even more like the life is draining out of me. I've always felt this way but it's getting more intense.

"Y/n?" There's a knock on the door. I wipe my tears opening it and see Chan. "Hey.." he says looking at me. "Hi" I say giving him a small smile. "We're you crying?" He asks me tilting his head to the side a little.

"No no I wasn't" I wave it off "y/n.... If you need to talk." I stop him from speaking "Chan I'm okay really I'm good I promise."

He lets out a small sigh. "Are you hungry?" He asks me I nod my head to his question my eyes going wide he lets out a small laugh.

"Well good thing we saved you some food." He says.

The both of us walk into the kitchen I sit at a table as he goes to the fridge pulling out containers. I'm guessing they ordered out. He grabs a set of chopsticks putting the food in the microwave.

As I'm watching him I realize woosung never did these kinds of things for me... Chan is very caring and sweet.

"Here." He says placing the food in front of me snapping me out of my thoughts. I can feel my cheeks heat up a little bit so I look down hoping he wouldn't take notice.

"So Umm thank you.." I tell him looking up I meet his eyes. "It isn't a problem.."

"Y/n may I ask why...why did you stay with him?" He asks me. I let out a breath looking at him. Hesitating to give him my answer my twisted fucked up answer.

"Because he's my unlce."

A/n:

Feeling much better today!!! I might upload the next chapter either tonight or tomorrow but it will be out soon if my symptoms stay how they are now💖💖💖