Part 3

Part 3
"morning sleepy head" mom said as she brushed Raja's hair.
"make sure you pee your diaper to make it that you're actually bedwetting" she added.
"Already did it. I need to pee around 4am just now. I was lazy and just went in my diaper" said Raja
"clever boy" mom said as she kissed his forehead.
Raja got up and went to the dining table for breakfast. Without pants, his wet diaper with a visible yellow engine logo was brightly presented up front.
"BABY!" shouted Chad as he ate his cereal
" you're wet too Chad. At least I don't mess my diapers and expect mom or dad to clean me" Said Raja.
"that's enough boys. Don't make me count to 3" said dad.
Counting to 3 is always a warning point in all Asian house. Raja and Chad immediately sat down and ate their cereal quietly.

School went by pretty much as normal until its time for PE. The teacher said they are playing are playing dodgeball. Raja had the tingling feeling that tells him he need to pee. But he ignore it. He was nearly hit and let s tiny bit of pee out. Luckily for him, it wasn't obvious and ignored it. but the urge grew stronger and stronger eventually Raja ran towards the toilet. While running he felt his pee coming out but he was saved as he reached the toilet on time.
The rest of the was like the others . get home, eat lunch, homework and then he can play Minecraft.
Bedtime.... He got his bed and this time dad was the one put on his diaper for him.
*the next day*
"wow raja you didn't wet the diaper last night. Come ill make you your favourite breakfast eggs and sausages" mom said louder, trying to get Chad's attention.
"mom I want pancakes!" Chad said as he sat upon his bed.
"nope. No special breakfast for those who wakes up with wet diaper" dad said.
"FINE! TOMMOROW ILL WAKE UP DRY AND I'LL GET MY PANCAKES" Chad shouted.
Their plan is going was the think they would. Mom printed out potty charts. Rain means wet, thunder means messy and sun means dry. She put a sun for Raja and Rain for Chad.
"mom!!" yelled Raja from the living room. He got too carried away with playing his game that peed himself in the living room.
"What is it honey?" mom asked.
" I'm sorry mom. I- I- didn't even realised I needed to pee. It just came out of no where" Said raja.
Mom, thinking that Raja was playing the part of the plan, said " don't worry. Accidents like this always happens"
"nice acting" whispered mom as she winked to Raja.
"mom.. I'm not acting. I really had an accident here" said raja.
The moment Raja said that, Mom's face turn to a worried face. Will this cause more problem than solutions? Is this going to be a problem?