Part 2

Part 2
"im home" shouted Raja as he opened the door. He found mom and dad sitting together at the dining table.
"Who died?" asked Raja.
"what? Nobody.. why would you even ask that" mom shocked.
"we need your help and you might not like it. You know Chad is turning 5 today, an he still not potty trained yet. We want to put you back in diapers like Chad. You will wear diapers at night only don't worry. But some nights you wake up "wet" and most nights you will wake up dry. We would give you something small as a reward and try to bribe Chad into potty training. Once Chad is fully potty trained, I'll get you that Nintendo switch you always wanted" said mom.
"I'm in" said Raja.
"huh? You're not gonna say no or something?" dad asked.
"I was about to. But since you mentioned Nintendo switch.. I say yes. Plus, how hard is potty training Chad. 3 months tops!" said Raja.
"well.. okay then. Lets get you some diapers. Change out from your uniform and grab your brother. We'll do the shopping then" said mom.

*At the Shop*
"hmmm you're not that big so you'll fit to any diapers" mom said
"what design do you like?" mom added. From dinosaurs to princess. Raja was spolit for choices. He couldn't decide and used the method his friend taught him. He closed his eyes and ran across the rows of diapers
"This one" said Raja . Eventually stopping and pointed at the race car diapers. Since it was a baby diaper and not a youth diapers, the whole diaper was covered with race cars. On the package, it stated that a engine logo would appear when wet.
After buying the diapers, they went to have a birthday dinner for Chad. After reaching home, it was bedtime.
"you remember the plan?" mom asked Raja as she took out a diaper from the pack.
Raja took off his pants and underwear and lay down in his bed. Tape and done.
"go to Chad's room and tell him you're back in diapers because you're bedwetting again" said mom
*in Chad's room*
"look Chad. We match!" said Raja as he pointed to his diaper.
"big baby!" shouted Chad.
"well you're in diapers too.." said Raja.