𝐶𝑜𝑙𝑑 𝑓𝑒𝑒𝑡-chapter one

ᴛᴀᴋᴇ ᴀ sʟɪᴄᴇ ׂׂૢ་༘࿐
ʙʏ
                            ɢʟᴀss ᴀɴɪᴍᴀʟs

ᴛᴀᴋᴇ ᴀ sʟɪᴄᴇ ׂׂૢ་༘࿐ʙʏ                             ɢʟᴀss ᴀɴɪᴍᴀʟs

" Oh Y/N what a lovely final girl you are. Almost too good to resist. What a shame though only making it to the original. No sequel for you. I planned to put you in the sequel but....plans get messed up sometimes. " The mysterious voice says opening the back door to your house.

Leaving you shaking in fear the corner of your room becoming the only safe spot for you. So many things raced through your mind.

" Who is that?! "

" What do they want? "

"  Are they gonna kill me?! "

" Should I risk it and call the police? "

All those thoughts laid in your head. Too scared and worried to answer them. All but one.

" Are they in the house..........? "

Your question is answered by a black figure jumping through your door breaking its way in. Police style. You couldn't believe it right now. It was just like you saw on tv like cops. God, you loved that show but maybe now you'll be on it. But dead. Wrapped in a black body bag lying in a morgue waiting for funeral preparations. Something you feared. Death itself. You knew it was natural but you just couldn't cope with not being alive anymore. Even if you did die naturally it just doesn't seem right.

" Tsk tsk. What do we have here? " The figure said its voice a little distorted from the voice changer. But you couldn't make out who the voice was. None of the victims that survived could. The infamous Ghostface killer. A legend that would never the forgiven. How could it not be remembered? Some people think the killer also murdered Maureen Prescott. Sydney's mother. A tragic time long ago. Not even a week until the anniversary this year. It was too close to the murder.

❁ཻུ۪۪⸙
" ᴄᴀɴ ʜᴇᴀʀᴛ sᴛɪʟʟ ʙʀᴇᴀᴋ ᴏɴᴄᴇ ɪᴛ's sᴛᴏᴘᴘᴇᴅ ʙᴇᴀᴛɪɴɢ? "
- ᴄᴏʀᴘs ʙʀɪᴅᴇ

( hope you enjoyed! I'll be doing this in a flashback fashion kinda like doing it in reverse. Once I do a chapter explaining it won't be so confusing lol. Enjoy! ❤️ )