~ Two ~

~ Two ~

"I'm tired of being famous," Tristan stated, arms crossed and a pout on his full pink lips. I almost rolled my eyes but instead tossed him one of the two bags of crisps I was holding. I settled onto the couch next to him, crossing my legs and pulling open the bag. 

"Please elaborate," I popped a crisp into my mouth.

He sighed dramatically as he yanked his own crisp bag open. His pout was quite over done but now that I took a closer look at him, he definitely looked worn out. There was a hint of black bags under his eyes, the green crystals not as bright as usual, his cheeks weren't flushed like they were normally. I understood why, though. He didn't exactly have an easy job.

Saving Summer had been constantly either in the studio, doing interviews, in a concert, etc. They're time off had been limited, and the more I thought of it, this had been the only time I had really spent any time with him in the last month.

"Eh, getting judged all the time is annoying," Tristan grunted, before letting out a burp. "It's like I can't go out anymore without people crawling out of the woodwork, either critiquing what I'm doing or telling me what I need to do. Sometimes I just wonder what everything would be like if we had never sent in that demo to the recording studio.." 

"You wouldn't know me," I pointed out with a sly wink. A short bark of laughter left Tristan's mouth.

"True. It would be pretty sucky if I didn't know you." He grinned.

"Ew, dude, you have crisps in your teeth," I crinkled my nose in disgust. 

His tongue poked out and he tried quite adorably to get it out. He tried for a couple seconds before eventually giving up and using his fingernail. When I started laughing at him, he stuck his tongue out at me and crossed his eyes.

"Wow, attractive. You're definitely going to get a girlfriend making that face," I nodded with knowledge. Tristan immediately winked at me.

"I have millions of girls wanting to date me," he bragged, the twinkle in his eye was back.

"Oh, I thought you were tired of being famous?" I raised my eyebrows in amusement.

"Well, it definitely has it's perks. The girls is a pro," he winked cheekily at me which made me burst out into laughter. He smiled triumphantly when I laughed, as if proud of the fact that he could make me laugh. 

We spent a few more minutes messing around and teasing each other when his phone went off. He immediately groaned, pushed a button and pressed it to his ear. He muttered a few things before ending the call. "And one of the cons. I gotta stop by the studio. Gonna catch a ride with Marcus. You can chill here if you want. Oh, and James and Jordan are gonna head out to dinner tonight, they invited us."

"I love the fact that they all treat us like we're a couple," I joked light-heartedly, even though more than anything else, I wished we were a couple. "I think I'll stay here and mooch off your Netflix. I'm up for dinner. Text me when you're on your way back."