~ One ~

~ One ~

"Did you pick up milk on your way over here?" The thick British accent yelled out literally the second I stepped over the threshold. I almost wanted to laugh. It really wasn't anything new. 

"Nope. I don't like milk, remember?" I shot back indignantly. I kicked off my pink converse into the shoe closet without waiting for his response. It was typical bickering between the two of us and it's what keeps a smile on my face.

"Fine! Then you're coming with me to get some!" His voice wasn't as distant as it had been and I could hear his steps thudding down the carpeted hallway. 

Tristan obviously hadn't bothered to take his shoes off, despite the fact I had set up the shoe closet specifically so he'd take his shoes off and stop stinking up his flat. I put my bag down next to the stairs and glanced up, my eyes meeting Tristan's. 

I was almost taken away at how green they were. Just like I was every single time I saw him. It seemed as if I always forgot how beautiful his eyes were when I wasn't looking into them. 

The second my boring brown eyes met his, it was like the world completely stopped. 

The crystal, emerald eyes would twinkle, as if he was laughing at me. Then I would force myself to look away, before I did something I would regret. 

It was hard, those eyes were hypnotizing.

"Hello? Taz? Come back to Earth, please. I'm hungry," Tristan snapped his fingers in front of my face and I jumped back to attention.

"So demanding," I said under my breath.

"Heard that, Taz." Tristan teased as he poked my cheek. I glowered at him while he simply grinned that adorable grin. I quickly re-arranged my facial features.

"You have something green in your teeth," I commented with a bright, innocent smile. I tucked a strand piece of bland, brown hair behind my ear as I continued to just smile at him.

"You're lying," he called my bluff, poking me once again. 

I let out a totally (un) lady-like groan of annoyance and crossed my arms. "What gave it away?"

"You always twitch your right eyebrow when you lie. Plus you pushed your hair behind your ear," Tristan grinned and reached up to ruffle my hair a bit. I tried to glare at him but it ended up in a choked laugh. "Let's go. I need milk and then we can pick up some McDonalds or something."

He didn't even wait for me to reply before he was walking out of the flat and down the stairs. 

Typical Tristan.

I re-opened the shoe closet and saw my spare slippers in the corner. Most people would laugh at the fact that I have different pairs of shoes at Tristan's flat, but I practically lived there when he wasn't touring. Believe me, he needed a babysitter. I grabbed them and slipped them on my feet. I patted my butt to make sure I had my phone before following Tristan out the door. He was already in the passenger seat of my car.