eleven. Send

NOT WRITTEN ON WATTPAD

Title: Send

Author: Patty Blount

Published Book

It's been five years since I clicked Send.

Four years since I got out of juvie.

Three months since I changed my name.

Two minutes since I met Julie.

A second to change my life.

All Dan wants for his senior year is to be invisible. This is his last chance at a semi-normal life. Nobody here knows who he is. Or what he's done. But on his first day at school, instead of turning away like everyone else, Dan breaks up a fight. Because Dan knows what it's like to be terrorized by a bully-he used to be one.

Now the whole school thinks he's some kind of hero-except Julie. She looks at him like she knows he has a secret. Like she knows his name isn't really Daniel...

Okay, fun fact #1 I'm actually staring at this book right now. Fun Fact #2 This Author actually writes other books on Wattpad (one that actually won a Watty Award) Fun Fact #3 I've decided to go in a different pattern for posting published books. This book was actually the first book I've read by Patty. Not TMI though that was the second one. And I actually bought that book. I didn't even notice it was on Wattpad! :E This book was super intense. Mostly sense Dan has like an alter ego voice in his head that tells him what to do and a lot of the times he's pretty amusing. I was brought to this book by the title. Send. What a powerful word for four letters. A lot of things can happen with just the word Send. A lot. And Dan knows that, too! I felt bad for literally everyone in this book. And they're fictional! This is also short mostly because it's a published book so I don't need to explain how well written it is and etc. . .

Rating: 4.5/5