five. Paint By Numbers

Title: Paint by Numbers

Author: dairyqueens

On-going

A story in which Leo and Dana meet in third period art class, and discover that you can't always live life simply painting by the numbers; sometimes you have to draw the outline yourself before you fill it in.

Okay, so I don't have time to write the full summary and this is the only thing I could copy and paste so. . . here I go. So, I started this story back when wattpad had the normal profiles (I had a different account) and I saw one of my favorite authors comment on this book and I felt like I was obligated to read it. It's only seven chapters and hasn't been updated since Sep. 2014, but that doesn't mean that this is a book you should pass up. It's about a transgender (i'm pretty sure) and that's something I have never read about on wattpad no matter how many reading lists on taygetsthegay I look at. The writing is brilliant same with the title and cover. It really pulls you into both Leo and Dana's lives and what they're both going through. The chapters are pretty long and that's going for only seven chapters which would probably be way more chapters for me than her. I feel like my note isn't giving this story enough justice, but I wanted to put this out there for if you actually click on this [my] book you can find new things to read and this is one that needs a bigger audience.

Rating: 5/5 ngl