Xavier and Lovely (PLATONIC)

~Image~

Xavier POV:
I have known Sparky for months now about 6 to be exact and they are the best friend I have ever had, and we get to train for the games together. We started training together when I first started helping them with their powers and from then on it just became and everyday thing. The games are coming up so I need to practice more to get prepared!
As I arrive at the gym I hear someone crying "hello?" I say as I get closer "Sparky is that you?" I ask turning the corner "g-go away Xavier" I hear them say with a sniffle. I look down to see them sitting again the wall with their face in their knees "Sparky what's wrong?!" I ask getting worried *I have never seen them cry before* I think to myself, I bend down to their level to get a better look at them "n-nothing...." They say sniffling again "Sparky..." I say "I SAID NOTHING XAVIER LEAVE ME ALONE!!" They say getting louder "Okay..if that's what you really want.." I say standing up and as I begin to walk away I hear them speak again "w-wait" there was a pause for a second as I turn around "I-I'm sorry...please don't leave me alone right now.." they say and I walk back over to them and sit next to them putting my hand on their shoulder "what's wrong Sparky" I ask. They explain everything as I rub their back and give them reassurance.
Once they are done and they aren't crying anymore I give them a minute and then speak up "Sparky I'm sorry you are going through all this...but it will all pass over...you will not always feel like this..I will make sure of that" I pull them into a hug and they hug me tight "thank you Xavier" is all they say and I smile "now come one we need to train unless you want me to kick your ass in the games" I say pulling them away and looking at them "In your dreams X" they say laughing and getting up "oh really in my dreams" I say laughing "you know it" they say as they laugh and run into the gym.
I smile to myself *they really are my best friend* I think and run into the gym

•5 weeks later•

"Alright Sparky that's enough for today it's already 9" I say wiping the sweat off my face "shit 9 already Vincent is probably worried sick" they say grabbing their stuff "I gotta go bye X love ya!!" They say running out of the gym "love ya Sparky" I yell back at them
*1 week till the games* I think to myself

•3 days later•

I sat next to Sparky while they ate some food and sighed "you nervous" I ask "fuck yeah I am what if I don't do well enough to place and I make a complete fool out of myself" they say laying back and looking up at the sky "nah you'll do great plus you are a first year and you are already doing great with your powers!" I say smiling at them "you think so?" They ask looking at me "No, I know so!" I say "Thanks X I don't know what I would do without you" they say smiling back at me "well good thing you will never have to go without me cause I will always be around" I say laying back "yeah" is all they say and I laugh a little "what's so funny" they ask "oh nothing" I say smiling a little "whatever idiot" they say smiling also.
There was a silence for a minute "hey X" they say "yeah?" I ask "promise you won't go anywhere" they say looking over at me again "I pinky promise Sparky" I say looking at them and they smile "good" is all they say as they look back at the sky. I smile and look at the sky also

•Game day•

I sat in the rows of people watching them and I smile to myself as I watch my best friend get 3rd place.

Lovely's POV:
I ran up to Huxley "where is Xavier I need to make sure he is okay" I say frantically...he was quiet for a minute "did no one tell you...he died" is all he said and those words made my world stop...my only friend since HIM
I dropped to my knees as I felt the tears run down my face..."No...." Is all I could get out
*HE CANT BE DEAD!!!*
*HE PROMISED!!!!*
*....why did he leave me...*

—•—•—•—•—
Sooooo I know I said there would be fluff next but I mixed up stories and I need this one for the Vincent one to make sense.
But I hope you enjoyed and I know it took me forever to upload sorry guys also I wrote all this out on paper before uploading it to Wattpad-
I LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH!!!!
-author out ❤️