A/N

Hello fellow readers!!! So, I'm actually writing this story with two of my really good friends! One is Potatocat_7082! We've been working on this story for two years now, and we're really excited to share it with you all! We've been working on this story for two years now, and we're really excited to share it with you all!

I'm so excited to hear what you guys think! Honestly, this is one of my favorite stories I've ever written, it's kind of like my child at this point :) 

Just a few notes before we begin: 

✧ As I mentioned, we've been working on this book for about two years now! We finished the rough draft about a year ago (which was 758 pages...) since then we've been cutting, fixing,  adding, and shortening the book. 

✧ The version on Wattpad is the stuff that has been edited and run through multiple times, so the full copy isn't available quite yet because we're still editing the other chapters!!

✧ Our goal is to eventually get the planned trilogy PUBLISHED starting with Outcast, and we really wanted to get our work out somewhere while we're working on that!

✧ We LOVE feedback and would really appreciate it if any of you have suggestions, things you liked, things that made you laugh/smile/cry, ideas, or find something that looks like a mistake/doesn't make sense. 

✧ Since I wrote this book with two other people, we decided the best way to write the book was to alternate chapters with three perspectives of the three main characters. 

Anyways, I hope you guys enjoy, thank you so much for reading!!

~Gwen :)