**This Is Greenpath**

Baldur's Shell

Darkness... You must be going crazy, that you created illusions in your mind, thinking that you got out. THINKING.... that you're in a new world, experiencing life that you can only dream...

So many challenges, possibilities, sacrificed rest, determination, and fear... You were always so afraid to speak up, this must be why you made this fantasy. How everything is so easy to communicate, despite not talking. How easy it is to become stronger. How easy it is.. to make a decision.

A world where everything... is too good to be true. A world that you can only imagine.

...

Oh well... Back to square one. Wake up.

Your vision began to form, and to see a... plain rock.... Wow, that was very unexpected.(sarcasm, you definitely expected that.) You sat up, how amazing it is that your body doesn't go tired. "I was looking up to meeting you at the City of Tears, and how destiny must've bless me to have met you here." You hear the voice of Quirrel's beside you, you turned to your side to find him cleaning his nail with small bugs curled around him. "I reside around this caverns, I work in the archives. Though, I'll let you explore the area first, there's no doubt I'll meet you there."

No doubt? Boy, you don't know me, and I don't even know where to go. You stood up as you looked around, mostly seeing plain rock walls with shells stuck in it here and there. And an exit, the bright light blocking what's in the other side.

Then back to Quirrel, he was cleaning his nail while bugs with similar shells on the wall. Not really surprising, many bugs has the same shell. You took one... you don't know why, you just did. Finally, you walked to the cliché bright exit or entrance. Wait, actually it makes more sense if this was an entrance.

As you entered, you were met with a lush greenery bushes. Water flowing, and lumaflies are shining, it was that place that could cure any sickness. If that "water" wasn't bubbling, you would've already been swimming. As you walked forth, some indescribable creatures flew away, but you like to call them birds.

You walked around aimlessly. Since, Quirrel believe in this destiny thingy, you're just gonna let destiny guide you through this ruins. As crazy as that sound, the sacred place of Hallownest is already insane. So, you kind of just accepted the craziness with open arms.... Oh God, you never thought you'd say that.

*rustle*

You turned to the bushes that made a rustling sound. This is where in the movies you would be on guard, anticipating what could be hiding in those bushes, and the answer would be something silly. Well, no matter what it is, it's unknown.. to you at least.

You stood guard, glaring intensely to the bush. When the tension music went to a stop, the bush grew legs and crawled away.

You sighed, noting about being tense lately. Perhaps, you got overwhelmed from traveling after in safe care under sly.

You reached for the nail behind you, believing this is the good time to polish it, only to grasp nothing. You panicked, turning and twisting your head to see if you just missed. That is if you didn't see the cute little waddling away with your nail.

'Hey! That's mine!' you shouted in your thought, running to the bush. When all of a sudden it dashed away in unlikely speed. Without a second thought you started chasing it.

Although, you haven't used the nail to its function. You just believed that you need it, considering that every creature seem to hold some kind of weapon. Besides, you don't wanna adapt too much in this world, in fear of forgetting where you came from.