Déjà Vu

~???'s POV~

I smirk as the group remains behind. Maybe I could start a little chaos. Hmm....what to do....oh. I know. I'll take Carlea and Brittany. And hide them until they rescue everyone else. Then they will have to choose which one lives, or dies. And since Preston loves Brittany, and Jason loves Carlea, this should be fun. I have observed everyone's behavior, and I know the perfect way to hurt each one of them.

~Jason's POV~

Carlea and Brittany were talking about people from their past, and as much as I wanted to learn about all the people who hurt her before, i need some guy time. I kiss Carlea's cheek and walk with Preston, Quentin, and Adam down the path. No monsters had shown up so Carlea should be alright.

"So Jason, how are things with Carlea?" Adam asks. I still remember that he kissed her, and I was still pretty pissed.
"Fine." I say flatly. He sighs.
"If this is about he whole thing where I kissed her, I'm sorry man. She's just so amazing-"
"You don't need to remind me. I know full well how amazing and wonderful she is." I cut him off. He nods and trudges over to Quentin. Preston walks over.
"Give him a break, it was a couple of months ago and you still have Carlea." He tells me. I look over at Adam and see his shoulders sagging. I sidle over to him.
"Adam I'm sorry I've been cold. And I forgive you." I say to him. The look he gives me is full of doubt. And I expected that.
"Really?" He questions. I nod.
"I really do forgive you." I say with all the sincerity I can. That's when we hear the screams of two girls.
"Carlea!"
"Brittany!"
Preston and I shout in unison and take off back down the path. We return to find both of them gone, and a sign in their place.
"If you want to see them again you have to find the rest of your friends, and then the final choice will be made." Preston reads aloud.
"Final choice?" I ask. Tears were beginning to flow down my face. This is my fault. I left her there with no protection. And now she's gone. Preston shakes his head and we both collapse. Adam and Quentin run up behind us and notice the sign.
"People need to go find Ian, Ty, and Mitch. We don't have time to wait for Jake and Jerome." Adam announces.
"Preston, if you want Brittany back you have to suck it up, and go get Mitch. Jason, you will get Ty and I will go get Ian. Quentin will stay here for when Jerome and Jake return." Adam commands. Preston sluggishly rises and looks at the path leading to Hunger Games.
"For Brittany." I say to him. He nods and turns to me.
"For Carlea." He replies. The three of us turn down our paths and take off.
Don't worry guys. I'll save you. Whatever it takes. Hold on Carlea. I'm coming. As my feet slap the ground, I find myself inside a prison cell, Ty right next to me.
"Thank god you're still alive Ty." I pant. He notices me.
"Where us everyone?" He asks.
"We were all put in several different maps, and had to be rescued. But something took Carlea and Brittany, causing us to split up to rescue the rest of you guys. We still need Jerome, Ian, and Mitch." I explain. The cell door opens and we cautiously make our way out.
"The mod changes every hour, and if you haven't escaped by then, you start over." Ty tells me. I look around, and see a slenderman.
"This mod again." Ty mutters. We make a break for the wardens office, only to be greeted by slendy. I groan and dart around him, and enter the office. Ty gets in after me, panting hard.
"I might collapse soon." He pants. We step on the pressure plate and peek out of the office. Slendys everywhere.
"Just make a break for it." I whisper. He nods and we race to the stairs. I teleport up with him right behind me, and slendy stands in our way. I look at the ground and communicate to Ty to do the same, and we sprint. We reach the ledge and climb up, and out the door we go. Racing along the path, we hop down the ladder and race to the boat. I notice Ty struggling to run and breathe. I slow down and a bell goes off.
"Twenty minutes left." Ty gasps. We reach the boat and begin to climb down the parkour. We take our time and finally get on the boat. We run over to the pressure plate that let's us know we escape and jump on it together. I look around and were back at the crossroads with Quentin.
"First ones back." Quentin says. Ty nods and goes to fall asleep by a tree. I sit down and look down the paths Adam, Jake, and Preston took. Please get back soon.

~Adam's POV~

Ian and I are just about to be free. We look behind us and see the guards walking around angrily. We finish mining what we need to, and gather up the money. Now we just had to sprint from here to the door. It looked to be about 100 blocks. We nod to each other, and take off, swerving around guards and going off course slightly to try and shake them. Ian gets closer to the door and I adjust my stride to match his. We burst through the door together and find ourselves back at the place with the signs. Ty was sleeping under a tree and Jason was pacing.
"Second ones back." Quentin announces. Jason looks over at us, then at the sign for Block Hunt.
"They should be back by now. Something's up." Jason says. He nods to Ian and I, and we take off.

~Jerome's POV~

I watch the other guy hiding get nearer and nearer.
"Jerome. It's me Jake. I'm here to get you out." Jake hisses. We had twenty minutes left in this round, and we have to win five to get out.
"How?" I whisper.
"I can shut down the game and get you out." He answers. I nod and Jake clears his throat, but not before more people show up. Jason, Ian, and Adam were here. The find us.
"We got worried since Adam and Jason rescued Ty already. Jerome we need your help to save Mitch." Jason looks at us. Jake nods, and we teleport back to the crossroads. Adam looks around.
"How did we get back here?" Adam wonders aloud. Jake shrugs and I narrow my eyes at him, but then hear shouts from the path that says Hunger Games. Preston was holding up a limping Mitch as they return. I race over to Mitch and help Preston.
"Where are Brittany and Carlea?" I ask.
"They were taken, and we had to hurry to rescue everyone else so we could get them back." Adam explains. That's when the scenery changes. We were in the Hunger Games deathmatch arena, and a sign appears in front of us.

If you want Carlea or Brittany back, you have to choose. Only one of them can live.