Maps and Despair

~Brittany's POV~

I watch from my prison as Carlea, Jason, Quentin and someone else travel through the map. I didn't know what was going on, but if they don't arrive soon, the redstone system will dump me into lava.

~Preston's POV~

I sit at the top of the base, unable to get down. I didn't know where Brittany was, and I was honestly scared. She could be hurt. I cry for help but no one seems to hear me. If someone doesn't hurry, I'll fall into the void.

~Ty's POV~

I'm stuck in a cell with slendermen everywhere. I try to escape but to no avail. I always end up cornered. I collapse in exhaustion. It may soon be over for me....

~Jerome's POV~

I sit hidden, people with swords all around me. I'm the only one hiding, and if they kill me, I can't respawn. If someone was gonna save me, they had to do it soon.

~Mitch's POV~
I keep winning there rounds of Hunger Games, but I don't know how much longer I can keep this up. How will this ever end?
~Adam's POV~

ALL THE GOD DAMN SQUIDS. THERE WERE SO MANY OF THEM. OH GOD IT WONT STOP. IM SURROUNDED BY SQUIDS SOMEBODY HELP ME. JASON IM STARTLED.
"HEEEEEEEEEEELP!!!!!!" I scream.

~Ian's POV~

The guards were everywhere decked out in full diamond, and it had nothing. The safe zone barriers were getting smaller and smaller. Soon, there won't be any barriers and I'll have to face the guards, with nothing. Someone please...if you can here me, help.

~???'s POV~

I watch in satisfaction as they fall into my trap. I was going to end TeamCrafted. Preston, Carlea, and Brittany were unforeseen casualties, but whatever. I can use them to torture TeamCrafted and then destroy them. Hopefully I can slow the group down long enough, for some of them to die already, but it might be more fun to gather them all together, and let loose my secret weapon. I contemplate this as I watch the way Carlea and Jason are together. This could be fun.

~Carlea's POV~

We reach the top of the course and find Brittany, and pull the lever. She runs over to me and hugs me.
"Where's Preston?" She asks.
"We have to go rescue him." Quentin explains, she nods then notices Jake.
"Who is this?" She looks at me.
"This is Jake, aka ChimneySwift." I introduce them. Then were all teleported back to the crossroads. Brittany reads the signs and takes off down the factions road without anyone following her. I sigh and run after her. She couldn't do it alone. Jason and Jake followed, but Quentin stayed behind. With our feet pounding, we arrive and see Preston stuck on top.
"Brittany we have to win the game to get him down." I say. She nods and we choose red team. After a grueling fifteen minutes, we finally win. Preston appears with us and he hugs Brittany tightly, both of them in tears.
"I don't ever wanna lose you Brittany." Preston tells her. She nods and they kiss. I turn away and were back at the crossroads. I sigh and look at the remaining signs.
"Who should we save next?" I ask.
"Adam. In that map there are a lot of squids. He might almost be at breaking point." Jason suggests. I nod and Jason, Jake, and I head there alone. Preston and Brittany wanted to stay together. Jason takes my hand as we walk and I look at him.
"What if we can't save them all in time?" I panic. He kisses my forehead.
"Don't worry. We will rescue them all." He whispers. I nod and we reach the beginning of the map. We go along and hear a scream for help. Jason speeds up and I follow behind. There were squids everywhere, and I could hear them. After an hour of jumping, we find Adam surrounded by walls of squids. He was lying on the ground, muttering to himself. Jason tries to break through the wall but to no avail. Jake then tries, with the same result. I back up, and them sprint towards the wall. I pass through with no trouble.
"Carlea!" Jason calls.
"I'm fine!" I shout back. Turning away from the wall I run over to Adam.
"Adam. Adam it's me, Carlea." I say.
"S-so many....squids...." He mutters.
"Adam it's alright. Just listen to my voice. The squids won't hurt you." I croon. I sit him up and he looks at me.
"Carlea...." He whispers. I nod and he hugs me. We get up and the wall of squids disappears. Jason races over and we help Adam to the end of the map. Once we are teleported to the crossroads, he sits down with Brittany, Preston, and Quentin.
"Only one of us can go into Hunger Games to free Mitch." Brittany says. We all look around.
"We should go save Jerome so that he can. He's better at it then us." Jason suggests. I nod. Jake looks at the signs.
"He's probably in Block Hunt." Jake says. I look at him and he shrugs.
"It makes sense." He explains. Jason looks around.
"I'll go in. Only one of us can win." Jason announces. I shake my head.
"No. I'm not gonna lose you." I confront him.
"Why doesn't Jake go? He can do it." Preston chimes in. I look at Jake.
"Sure. I'll be back." He replies and heads down the path. I start chewing my nails anxiously.
"We have to save everyone." I whisper. Jason hugs me.
"We will Carls. Don't worry." He murmurs. I nod and look down the path.
Please let everyone come back safely.