Part 3

I ran down the street, hurrying away through the crowds of people that swarmed the sidewalk.

"HEY! WAIT UP!" I heard a voice shout behind me.

This only made me run faster. I hurtled down the street, and didn't stop running until I got to the baseball field.

The guys were there playing a game.

"What brings you here, babe?" Kyle smirked, leaning against the fence.

"Call me babe again and I swear I will beat you," I growled at him, panting from the run.

"But really,what happened?" Landon asked, walking towards us.

"I was being chased by this weird guy and-" I stopped to see Kyle laughing.

"You jerk!" I screamed, punching him in the stomach.

Someone came up behind me and wrapped their arms around my waist.

"Hey babe," they whispered in my ear.

I turned around to see my girlfriend, Naomi.

"Hey," I breathed, pecking her on the lips. "You came to watch the game?"

"Why wouldn't I?" She laughed, releasing me.

I just shrugged and started getting out my bat, helmet,glove and cleats.

The game was alright. I struck out 3 times, but I hit a home run, so it was all good.

After the game, Naomi and I went back to her place, where I was staying while my house was being fixed.

"You're such a guy," Naomi teased as I put my baseball stuff away.

"You sure about that?" I laughed.

"Well, I don't know," She trailed off.

"Wanna find out?" I smirked, walking over to her and looping my arms around her neck.

Naomi just smiled and kissed me, a long lust filled kiss, before pulling back.

"Yes," she breathed.

"Too bad," I smiled, pulling away and going to the kitchen to make dinner.

I was three feet away when she grabbed the back of my shirt and pulled me back to her.

Naomi kissed me, and wrapped her arms around my waist, trapping me.

After a while I gave in and let her pull me to her room, where we had some fun. ;)

(A/N: I won't be putting any sex scenes in as to not wanting this reported. I'm sure y'all have great imaginations)

I fell asleep in Naomi'a bed, naked and happy.

Until she appeared again. The dark haired girl. She led me through a dense forest, gliding through the trees. The farther we went, the denser the trees got, and the treetops began to block out the sunlight. As before, the girl seemed to give off light from her skin.

The ground became damp and the air humid, as if a rainstorm had just occurred. The strange girl stopped at the edge of a puddle.

She beckoned me forward, and although my mind willed my body to stop, knowing I would die again, I walked forwards, coming to a sudden halt when I was next to her.

The girl put her hand on my back and shoved. I fell into the puddle, and kept falling, down, down, until it seemed that it was impossible to fall for so long.

"You see, Jamie, you weren't supposed to be!" She shouted down at me.

--

I awoke with a start,breathing hard. Naomi sat up beside me, a confused look on her face.

"It's all right babe, just a bad dream." I assured her.

"Okay," she mumbled, pecking me on the cheek and turning back over to sleep.

'You weren't supposed to be'

What the hell does that mean? I wondered.

~~~~~~~

Incoming Naomi. Whaddaya think of her? I imagine her sort of like the Naomi from 'Skins' if any of you watch that. (UK version).

Freaky dream.

This one is sort of long, but I'll probably put another chapter up tomorrow, if not Wednesday.

Comment and Vote! 😘