The Hand

" Let's fight. Shall we ? " ; I said swinging my swords at them .

All of them lunged at me . Together .

Where are those two morons at ?

" You wanna fight me ? Fine " ; I mumbled .

The first one met with my sword slicing his neck , the next got stabbed .

Someone grabbed me from behind but I threw my head back and got rid of his grip and stabbed him .

The others circled me.  Seven of them .

Three of them dropped down.  Shot by arrows.

Elektra came in and threw her knife towards one of the men and he died right there .

Three more left. 

" Give up yet ? " ; she asked .

The three of them got out some kind of steel rod with a big gem on its top .

Oh God ! Enchanted Spears .

But before they could attack , Matt had one of them against the wall .

Elektra and I killed off the other two .

She broke the spear and so did I .

The woman in white stared at us .

" This stops now " ; I said .

" Not until we get our weapon " ; she said .

The spear which Matt had left lying on the ground was picked up by Elektra as she threw it at the woman .

That was enough distraction for me to get the tesseract from the other side of the room .

" We didn't really need that.  That was a bait.  For the real thing we wanted " ; she said .

Soon more men came in.  Three of them dragged in Natalie .

" Let her go " ; I said stepping forward .

" Let's talk first " ; the woman said .

" Do you know why all the other gangs are after her ? I will tell you " ;  she said .

" I know why there are after her " ; I snapped .

" Well then , we will just go " ; the woman said .

I rushed towards them and tried to fight them. There were just too many.  Even for the three of us .

" Mom , mom ! " ; Natalie screamed as she tried to get out from being dragged .

The men were blocking our way .

" Mom ! Youngblood ! " ; she screamed before being taken away .

What ?

I got knocked down .

The japanese man stood over me.

I kicked him as hard as I could and killed him .

I managed to run after them but Natalie was already in the car and the car was speeding away .

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

" Why do they want her ? " ; Matt asked.

We were back at my penthouse .

" Adam . Natalie's dad . He was an experiment . The CIA had performed some kind of experiment on him and turned him into some kind of superhero.  Like Captain America.  His powers were passed onto Natalie but the doctors said that she wouldn't be able to handle the powers and will soon die so I got Tony and Bruce to make me a special serum which would save her . It saved her but she became some kind of powerhouse.  We never experimented what she could actually do with them but now I think we should have ! The Hand need someone powerful to carry out their orders , someone who will kill everyone in their way and that someone is Natalie " ; I explained .

" Its always some kind of complicated past story with you " ; Matt sighed .

" We will fight later but for now we have no idea where she is . Nat said something . Youngblood ? What is that ? " ; Elektra asked.

" I don't know " ; I said .

" Wait " ; I said slowly.

I ran to Natalie's room and opened her laptop .

Blank . Nothing was on it .

" What are you looking for ? " ; Elektra asked .

" Some kind of list " ; I said.

" Found it . A list of my favourite things " ;Elektra said handing a paper to me .

The number one thing on her list was ................. 5 Seconds of Summer .

" I know where she is " ; I said .

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

" Why are we in the middle of times square ? " ; Elektra asked .

" Two years ago , the Youngblood song advertisement was displayed here on one of the boards . The Hand have their secret hideout somewhere underground " ; I said .

" Under this lid " ; Matt said kicking a lid directly in front of the board .

We lifted it up and thete was a ladder there.

" Secret hideout " ; Elektra whispered .

" Let's go down " ; I said .