∞ Prologue

"Nobody else needs to know, where we might go

We could just run them red lights

We could just run them red lights."

-DJ Tiesto, Red Lights.

We weren't born rebels. Being notorious wasn't always our perception of 'cool'.

People change, I guess. Prescott High changed us. Prescott High, where violence was a part of life and getting involved was an unwritten rule.

Though not many appreciate it when we humans were compared to monkeys; in more ways than one, we are a lot like them. We imitate what people do to us. We practice an eye for an eye.

No, on second thoughts, we don't. We live by the concept 'burn me once and I'll kill you twice.'

That's why Prescott High turned into the notorious school that is today. When you get slammed by lockers because you were in the way or get punched in the face for not fetching your hamburger fast enough, you will not stay unmoved. When you get beaten up in the toilet for being the only one who completed the homework or your clothes were stolen when you were changing just for the sake of a 'little laugh', you will not stay still. You will change. You will learn to fight back.

Your parents told you to never get involved in a fight; they didn't warn you that the world is a cruel place, and the weak ones simply won't survive. So you just have to be learn to be stronger.

People say that you can only fight fire with fire, and that, is exactly what we do. Here, at Prescott High.