Part Two.

"Cheeeeeryl." Kimberley groans ducking her head down to her chest.

"Whats up?" I look up from my glass of water.

I not long returned from the kitchen with Kimberley's toast, cold glass of water and two painkillers.

"He will NOT leave me alone." She sighs, toying with her iPhone in her hand.

And I frown.

"Why can't he understand you're not some hole to poke?" I mumble and her laugh fills the room.

"Oh, I do love you babe." She says through sweet laughter and it makes me smile.

I take another sip from my water and she grabs her water and joins me on my bed.

"And I love you." I smile as I shift over just enough for her to lay back onto the headboard.

She's beautiful. What the hell.

I sit and smile at her. Watching her pouted lips and frown implanted onto her face.

"Stop thinking about him."
And by him, I mean asshole.

Her ex boyfriends best friend. Dan.
Only wants her for her pussy. Not literally her. NOT her mind. Her affection. Her kisses. Her hugs and cuddles. Just pussy.

And before I start to get angry she grabs my thoughts and stamps them out with words.

"I just don't understand." She frowns, still with her phone in her left hand.

Glued.

I sigh.
"Just fuck him, get it over with. You're clearly thinking about it or you'd get that damn phone out of your hand."

I say, and in all fairness, I say quite harshly. I frown at my own words.

And she huffs.

"My pussy isn't that easy to get!" she laughs half heartedly before silence falls down on us.

I sigh and get up taking my last sip of water from my glass and pick up the rest of the glasses from last night and head down stairs.

It's not long that I can hear footsteps coming towards me and I know that it's Kimberley. No one else is home.

"You mad at me?"
"Yeah. A little." I sigh.

Focusing on the now warm water covering my hands as I wipe down the glass in the water.

And I feel her arms wrap around my waist. Electric. That's all I feel. Sparks and electric.

So I move her away from me with my bum, focusing on the clear glassed cup making sure it was completely clean. And I hear her sigh.

I put the glass onto the drying board and pick up a tea towel and then face to her.
"I'm mad because I don't understand why you're even considering it. Kimba, you've fucked up enough times in the past. Please, don't do it again." I see her guilty face and I crack a joke,

"Damn, lemme take you to Ann Summers!!!" And I hear the laugh that I love to hear.
"Shut up!" Kimberley screams, pushing me a little. We can't help but burst into laughter.