Part One

I stir and stretch as I become aware of my surroundings as my body begins to wake from my late nights sleep, and I feel a twing of happiness as I feel the heat of the late morning sun on my naked stomach.

A smile creeps up slowly on my face as I remember last night.
And I remember. Her.

I smile wider.
I pull the sheets up to cover my bare chest and sit up, trying to get a better position before I check on the blonde girl on the floor, surrounded with pillows, cushions, blankets and throw overs.

I slowly swing my body out of bed, trying not to disturb her and put my t-shirt on. I am reminded of last nights events as I see the empty bottle of vodka practically empty. There's probably a shots worth left and I giggle.

"Kiiiiimbaa.." I whisper tip toeing towards the slump figure on my bedroom floor.
Her sleepy groan fills the silence and I giggle softly and kneel down next to her.

"The vodka. Gone." I say reaching to move her hair out of her eyes revealing her squashed sleeping face and I smile.
She's cute.

"Hmmm?" she responds.
"We've drank all the vodka." I laugh, watching her open her eyes and squint.
"Arghhh, shit. Thats bright. Too bright." and she pulls the thick blanket over her face and she makes me want to dive onto her.

So I do.

"Fuck, Cheryl!!!" She screams closing her body into a ball, digging deeper underneath the blanket and I laugh hysterically whilst making myself comfy on her.
"Aah, don't you love waking up hung-over free?" I grin.

She pulls the covers away and looks at me with the best evils she can do but I still laugh.

"Shut up," she moans, racking her hair out of her face with her fingers.

"Can you get me water, please? I can't be bothered to change." And she smiles an angelic smile, batting her lashes at me.

And little bits from last night remind me of our little underwear rave we had before we passed out in our correct places. Our beds. I don't even know how.

"Fiiiiine, I'll go n get some." And I almost use all my energy getting up off of her.

"Thank you, sexy ass." She giggles and I immediately cover up my half revealed bum.
I shoot her evils and poke my tongue out before I vanish from behind the door to leave my room.

I quickly scan the landing to my mothers room and the door is wide open signalling that she's not here. Or at least not in her room shall I say.

"Mam!!" I shout loud enough to know that my voice is heard throughout the little council house.
And I get no response but hers.

"Just run down you chicken shit!"

I grin and run down to the kitchen in nothing but hot pants and a tight t-shirt and start searching for a clean glass.
As soon as I find a freshly washed glass, I turn on the cold tap and grab the butter and bread to make her some toast.
Apparently, it helps with hang overs. I wouldn't know and I chuckle quietly to myself.

I return to the cold water after popping the bread in the toaster and fill the glass.
I smile to myself and think of last night.

The way she came up into my room after I had just came back from a walk and shook the bottle of vodka in my face made me smile for the first time that day.

The night consisted of girly catch ups. Talk of crushes. Shes got plenty, where as I have eyes on no one for a change.
And then drunken confessions and loud music.

Thank god my mam didn't mind as she knows me and Kimberley have been friends for a good few months.
I hardly hang around with any of my old friends from school since we all graduated. It sucks, but f@#k it.

I got her now.