Chapter - 26

Ayesha’s POV
It’s been two weeks  since we have returned from Goa… I still haven’t gotten the chance to talk with Tara because she is out of station with Akash for some business work….. But I have talked with Kritika and my mother.…now everything is fine between us…Nikita is very happy knowing that I am no longer angry at Kritika…she has already returned to London so I didn’t get the chance to meet with het physically …..I know they all love me very much…..Now I just want the murderer get caught as soon possible…..  I hope it was a mistake and it is not one of my uncle or grandpa….when I think about it makes me very sad….if it is true then I don’t know how I will handle it……
Amaan is becoming more and more romantic day by day….now every morning he wakes me up and gives me bed…..married with him one of the best thing that has happened in my life…..
Third Person’s POV
AMAAN : what are you thinking that makes you smile??
Ayesha nodded her head negatively…
AYESHA : Amaan, when will Akash and Tara return home?? Do you have any idea??
AMAAN : Why??
AYESHA : what why? I want to talk with Tara… I have already told you...
AMAAN : ohh yeah… they have already returned yesterday at late night…
AYESHA : They have returned?? Then why didn’t they come at the dinning table at breakfast time?
AMAAN : I don’t know… and I have no interest on them… now let’s go…
AYESHA : where? (Said frowningly)
AMAAN : to see me off to the main gate of the house…
Ayesha looked at him with a bored face..
AMAAN : What? You have said to me that you want to be a good wife… so I am just helping you to be a wife….. A good wife always see off her husband while he leaves for his work and gives a good bye kiss…
AYESHA : (chuckled) Amaan, you are saying these like you have done PhD on this…
AMAAN : huunh….l was just helping you….let’s come with me… I will drop you at the orphanage…
AYESHA : No Amaan you will be late for your office… you have a important meeting… you forget??
AMAAN : No I am not….. But I think you forget I am the boss…
AYESHA : so you want to take advantage of your position?
AMAAN : yes… for accompanying my wife if I need to take advantage of my position then I will…
Ayesha shook her head in disbelief…
AMAAN : let’s go… if you waste your time here then I will be really late…
AYESHA : Fine lets go…
They both happily like a loving couple left the room…
But they both didn’t know one thing that just after they left their room… one person enterer into their room like a thief  and after collecting some things that person left the room without anyone could notice…
Three days has passed…
Ayesha was sitting in the living room….she was determined that today she will talk with Tara… in these two days she tried to talked with Tara but always someone interrupted or something happened….but today she will definitely talk with her at any cost…Now Tara's baby bump  is also slightly visible…
AYESHA : Tara, wait I want to talk to you…
TARA : I don’t have time…
Tara hurriedly left and went outside of the house…
Ayesha frowned at her behaviour and followed her outside…
AYESHA : Tara, where are you going so hurriedly?
TARA : That’s none of your business…
AYESHA : What is your Problem Tara? I wanted to talk to you… I wanted to solve the problem between us…but you are behaving like this….. You have done the mistake and now you are giving me so much attitude…
TARA : yeah… Yeah I have done mistake… did I ever say I didn’t ….and why do I give you explanation where I am going…
AYESHA : I was asking you because you left the room so hurriedly….you are pregnant… you should be careful…
TARA : why do you care??
AYESHA : Fine I don’t care about you… do whatever you want…
Said these Ayesha went into the house angrily and Tara also left the house by her car…
In the evening…
Ayesha was in her room when she heard a scream ‘Nooo’ and sounds of crying…
She hurriedly came downstairs and saw Grandma and her mother-in-law were crying… and Akash was sitting in sofa with a expressionless face….Amaan and Dadu were also standing there with a very serious face…
AYESHA : what happened, Dadi? What happened… why are you crying??
Amaan came near Ayesha and put his one arms in Ayesha’s shoulder and pulled her closer to him.…
AYESHA : what happened, Amaan??
GRANDPA : Ayesha beti… wo… Tara beti… had an accident…
AYESHA : ACCIDENT???
LALITA (MIL) : Tara has left us forever, Ayesha…She is no more… ( crying )
Hearing the news within some second Ayesha got fainted in Amaan's arm..