Chapter - 8

Third Person’s POV

Ayesha was sitting on the bed… tears were continuously falling from her eyes….

She knows from today onwards everything has changed…she don’t know what god has written for her future but she knows one thing that whatever will happen she will accept it with wholeheartedly…..she wiped her tears and took a deep breath.

She was quite nervous…Today is her wedding night….. She has been waiting for her husband for a long time…..
At this moment the door of the room open and Mr Amaan Khanna entered into the room.

AMAAN : why didn’t you  sleep yet?  Why  didn’t  you even change your dress… ?
AYESHA : I… I… was…waiting for you…
AMAAN : Ayesha, we know in what circumstances  we got married….. I know that you are not ready yet for this relationship…so don’t worry…we will take this relationship in a slow process …..Now Change your clothes and go to sleep….. It’s quite late (said in a very serious tone)

Said this he went into the washroom.

Ayesha’s POV

I was surprised hearing all this from Mr. Akhru….. Should I call him Akhru anymore ? … . Umm… yes of course….. Although his words were like gentleman… but in his tone…there was no gentleness….. He was talking like he was talking to his employees…….. But still I was surprised.... Because when I accepted this marriage proposal I never thought he would be like this… I thought he will try to force me or behave like a jerk….. But he didn’t do anything like this yet…..I think my mom is right about  him….he is a nice man….He is now my husband….I will try to be a good wife….Though I don’t like him much…but still…I am  grateful to him..…because of him my mother is now happy….. I never thought  something like the incident that happen  in  TV serials will happen in my life too.

Flashback

I was shocked to see the content of the pictures which Puja mami has given in my hand.

Those were pictures of Akash and Tara… in some photos they were kissing….. LIPS to LIPS ….. In some of them they were holding hands….. There were even some photos of them in Compromising Position…… I felt nauseous….. I felt betrayal…

SHALINI : why did you do this with my daughter? Hun why?

Hearing my mother’s word I looked up from the photos….then I realized that the whole Khanna family was present…my whole family…… even some close relatives and friends were also present….. My friend Niki was also here….she was looking at Tara like she wants to kill her…

RANDEEP (Chote Mamu ) : Tara what is this? Don’t you know he is your sister’s fiancé ….. and Mr Akash What kind of a person are you? You are cheating on your fiancé with her own cousin???

SHALINI : why ? Why? Why you both did this? Now what will happen?? Look at my baby… she is already ready in her bride attire to get married but then suddenly she found out that her would be husband is a cheater ..... Ohh god ( crying hysterically)

AKASH : No.. It’s… not like that… we….we

TARA : Someone tried to frame us… we didn’t...

PUJA Mami : ohh please …everyone can clearly see photos… so stop this nonsense..

Some relatives were whispering : “poor Ayesha….. She lost her father in early age… her mother is also fighting with deadly illness… and now some hours before  her wedding she found out that her fiancé is a cheater.” “Really….poor Ayesha… She has a really bad luck”

SHALINI : No.. My daughter has no bad luck… she is the best… so what…his father is no more….he has his blessing with her always… so what I am fighting with a deadly illness… I still have the energy to fight for my daughter….. And this cheater (pointing towards Akash) … he doesn’t deserve to be husband of my daughter….. I will find a way more better husband for my daughter.

One of the relatives : But today, after her marriage broke up … who will want to marry her?

MANOHAR GRANDPA (Akash's Grandfather): My grandson will marry her.

Everyone looked at Manohar Grandpa including me.

MANOHAR GRANDPA  : Shalini beti(daughter) will you accept the marriage proposal  for your daughter with my elder grandson , Amaan Khanna.

Mom looked at me with hopeful eyes…
AYESHA : Mom, whatever will be your decision for me I will accept it.

FLASHBACK END

Of course… Mr. Amaan Khanna also accepted his grandfather’s decision… so that’s how my fate play this tv serial type drama with me.

AMAAN : why haven’t you change yet ?
I was so immersed in my thoughts that I didn’t notice when Mr. Akhru has come out from bathroom.

AYESHA : huu?? Ohh yeah…
I went into the bathroom without saying anything more.

Coming out off the bathroom I saw Mr. Akhru was sleeping on the sofa.
Unknowingly a smile spread on my face… I think I should stop calling him Mr. Akhru… he is really a gentleman..
When he himself has  chosen the sofa then why should I sacrifice…so I laid on the bed happily…

Gradually sleep has consumed me…