Chapter 2

I honestly can't believe people are reading this trash rn. I didn't look through this chapter so tell me the mistakes and all that.
==========

...

...

...

...

...

...

'it's been a year since we've met, (M/N)' haru thought, watching said male struggling to carry a kinda big pot to the back. (M/N), who noticed haru's staring, shouted "It would be nice if you help me with this!" Trying his best to not break the pot when he put it down.

"Well I would, but this to amusing" Haru said giggling a bit. (M/N) ears soon went down when haru's giggling went to a full on laughter. Glaring at the girl, he said "I'm just gonna put them in the back later then" finally calmed down from her laughing, she said "sure, go ahead, I'm sure the back can wait" (M/N) looked at her weirdly before he walked to the door. "I'm gonna go for dinner, do you want to come?" (M/N) asked "yeah, let's go" Haru said running to catch up with (M/N) who had already left.

==========

"You know... you're sometimes kinda mean
(M/N), you know that, right?" Haru said walking side by side with (M/N).

"What? No I'm not haru, it's you whose the mean one here" (M/N) said glancing at her with a look she can't read.

"Yeahhh right (M/N)" Haru said now walking ahead of (M/N). He stop for a second, watching as haru soon got further away from him.

"At least I'm not a slut" (M/N) murmured.

"I heard that!" Haru shouted from across the hall turning around to face (M/N). Though she doesn't seem offended.

"HUH!? But how?! You're across the hallway?!" (M/N) shouted as he ran towards haru.

"Look at these ears (M/N) and you also have ears like mines" Haru said pointing at her ears and his ears.

"Yeah, yeah haru, I get it. And hurry I'm hungry" (M/N) said running to the cafeteria

'He's so weird' haru thought, giggling a bit before running after (M/N)

==========

"Hey, do you mind if we sit here?"
"Uh sorry, I'm saving this spot for a friend of mine"

"Hey, mind if we sit here?"
"No"

...

Haru sighed as she and (M/N) both sat down on the sidelines outside if the cafeteria.

"It doesn't matter where we sit, delicious food is still delicious" (M/N) said, already eating.

...

Ever since (M/N) and her become friends, mizuchi started to spread rumours about (M/N) as well, saying that he is haru's evil sibling or something. They're not even related. Sure they'd both look the same but still.

Haru felt bad how (M/N) is getting treated by just being her friend, he doesn't deserve this.
But he said so himself that he is okay with it.
He is weird...

...

The food is delicious.

But sadly, that didn't last long as mizuchi and her two friends came to them with 'friendly' smiles.