Chapter 12

The next morning I wake up wrapped in Xavier's strong arms, and feel perfectly safe here.
He's still asleep and looks so peaceful, trying not to wake him, I try to wiggle my way out of his arms -I however, fail miserably when I end up on my butt beside the bed- landing with a bang that wakes Xavier up immediately.

"Cara? Why are you on the floor?" He asks, in a morning voice that's so sexy it should be illegal.

"I tried to get up without waking you, and fell. I'm fine though, just a bruise to my ego." I reply blushing brightly.

He chuckles at me, and helps me back onto the bed. He's still naked, and his not so little Xavier is stood to attention, capturing my gaze.

I hear him chuckle again, and he leans over and kisses me.

"You know, cara? Instead of staring, you could help me take care of it?" He asks grinning widely.

I raise my eyes, and look at his grinning face and smile at him. God I love this man! ..... wait what?!

Stunned at my own thoughts, my face must have displayed something worrying, because Xavier looks concerned.

"Cara, what's wrong?" He asks me gently.

Smiling up at him, I shake my head, I surprise him and kiss him softly.

"Nothing Xavier, I'm fine, just thinking. Now, what were you talking about before? I could help you, huh?" I ask him smirking.

He raises an eyebrow at me, but nods, and my smirk widens.
Crawling closer, I lean down and capture him in my mouth, making Xavier suck in a harsh breath.

"Mio dio!" He shouts loudly.

I continue my torture with my mouth; hoping I'm doing this right, as I'd never done it before. Judging from Xavier's reactions though, I think I'm doing okay.

"Cara!? God cara, stop, or I'll go in your mouth." He begs sounding desperate.

Ignoring him, I continue moving my tongue and lips around his length, and feel him stiffen, before he fills my mouth with his seed. Swallowing quickly, I try hard not to gag.
Releasing him, Xavier collapses back against the bed, panting loudly and staring at me in awe.

"Wow, you were amazing, tesoro. Jesus, your mouth!" He groans at me.

"Glad you enjoyed it baby, I'm going to get dressed, I'll meet you downstairs in a minute?" I ask him, before heading into my closet for some clothes, then rush into the bathroom to brush my teeth.

Looking out the windows, I notice it's nice out, and decide on a summer dress and sandals for today. It's rare here in New York, that we get nice sunny days, and I intend to make the most of it.

Once dressed, I walk downstairs to find Xavier cooking, shirtless in the kitchen and can't help but smile.

"Cooking, huh? I should wake you up like that more often," I respond cheekily, wrapping my arms around his waist.
He turns and pecks me on the cheek, before plating up the food he'd cooked.
Handing me a plate of bacon and eggs, we both go sit at the table. I feel a little nauseous, but take it anyway.

"Well you could always bribe me that way I suppose, but any morning I wake up with you is special tesoro, so wake me anyway you want to." He responds sweetly, making me flush in pleasure at his words.

Once we'd finished eating, I loaded up the dishwasher, Xavier leaves after kissing me goodbye, and I get ready to go meet Alexa, we'd agreed to meet up for some shopping, and I'd invited Mel along with us too.

Alexa hadn't seemed very happy about it, but I wanted Mel there, plus Mel needed friends and I really liked hanging with her too. She's quickly become an important part of my life; and not just because I'm dating her brother, either.