Bakery

Yesterday I came home and went to sleep without any overthinking.

...

I woke up at 6 and decided for work out for a bit. Then did all the other chores like cleaning my apartment.

Then I started thinking about how i saw my grandma in that bakery. What if I go to that bakery and then I'll be able to find Erens home as it was near the bakery.

My grandma lives 100 km far from here.
So I decided to use the aircraft that my parents bought for my 18th birthday.

...

Why the fuck is it not working...shit it needs to be charged.

I charged it for 30 minutes and now we're ready to fly.

It took me half an hour to reach near Grandma's house.

"Wait Esme is that you?"

"Yes grandma...I missed you so much." I hugged her tightly and she hugged me back.

...

We both walked to her bakery. We talked for a bit. Though I didnt tell her anything about time machine and stuff.

Customers started coming to the bakery and grandma got busy.

"Grandma ill be out for a walk if you don't mind".

"Okay sweetie...but come here back on time."

I nodded and headed out.

I remembered the route from bakery to Erens home. So I walked in that way and reached a house. It wasnt the same as it was before. It was a big house.

I pressed the doorbell and a pretty lady opened the door.

"How can I help you?"

"Umm..do you know someone named Eren by chance?"

"Oh that's my uncle's name...he doesn't live here anymore."

"Do you know where does he lives now?"

"Yes he lives in New York with his family."

"Umm...o-okay thank you."

...

Oh God I'm so fucking confused. I knew Eren and I cannot be together...it is not possible.

I can't go back in 2019 and meet him again. He won't even remember that he met me long time ago.

I hate my life. I hate it. Atleast I wasn't alone there. I had friends and family to communicate with.

Eren must've settled and what about Cynthia..I don't know if shes still alive or not. Or maybe Caleb, zeke or Jacob live here nearby.

I look at my band it's shows 7pm. I should probably go back to the bakery...grandma must be worried.

...

Haa it was a long ass day. I'm so tired right now. It's 8 pm now and time to sleep.

Before going to bed I take a look at my story and continue writing it...and I fall into deep sleep while writing my narrative.