Dinner with George Washington

Washington was stoic as he waited for you at the restaurant. He was dressed in his finest black jacket and his hair was powdered to perfection. When you saw him, he appeared like the perfect man. Except for his teeth. Whatever. When the two of you sat at a table, he ordered two glasses of wine for himself and for you. On the other hand, you were a walking disaster. Your hair was tied up so he wouldn't notice how tangled it really was. Your nicest outfit was a small black dress with a short skirt. Hopefully he wouldn't think it was improper or anything.

After your food, a simple salad for you and ham for Washington, was ordered, you accidentally spill wine on his cravat.

"I AM SO SORRY! I AM SO SO SO SORRY!" you frantically apologize.

"It's alright. I can wash it." His stern expression turns into one of shock, then a slight smile.

"So, Y/N, do you have any interests?" Washington asks. You confess your love for music. He responds by saying he loves dancing, interior design, and reenacting the Revolutionary War. The two of you get along great! 

After dinner, Washington takes you to a ballroom to show off his terrific dancing ability.  You managed to step on his feet a total of 12 times. Afterwards, he takes you back to your house, commenting on its design, and gently kisses your forehead.