Twenty Things About Me: Updated

1. I've been writing for 10 years now.

2. I still have not met my half sister, but did talk to her once via Facebook Messenger.

3. I've been working at the same job for 6 years since I graduated high school. Unfortunately it looks like collage isn't in my future right now.

4. I recently moved out of Mom's house and am renting an apartment with a roommate/coworker.

5. Still obsessed with the paranormal/Supernatural.

6. I have a lot of medical problems. Including, ADHD, A comprehension disability, A memory problem, sometimes have trouble getting my true emotions across, Chronic migraines, prediabetic (i produce too much insulin), a hip deformity, loose ligaments, thyroid problems. I'm a mess 😅.

7. I still love writing and I do it for fun, but I hope someday I can publish at least 1 book of mine :).

8. I'm still open minded and am still bi.

9. Baby Bat (Or just starting out as a pagan/witch)

10. I love the rain, always.

11. I'm a shy person but I've learned to be a little more outspoken.

12. I used to hate cats and was always a dog person, but I now own a cat and I love my furbaby (Though she can be a brat).

13. I was named after the FleetwoodMac song "Rhiannon".

14. Rhiannon is also the name of a Celtic goddess of the moon, horses and birds. (I think there's more but I can't remember off the top of my head right now).

15. Love Anime (I just think anime has some really interesting storylines that you don't typically see in other forms of tv).

16. I don't really read too much anymore, too busy with work and writing my own stories to have the time unfortunately.

what else to say .... ??

17. My teacher in 7th grade not only inspired me to read, but she also inspired me to write after reading one of my short stories we did for class.

18. I wrote my first book when I was 14. Had a lot of dialogue and I rushed the ending when I got bored with it (At some point I do want to rewrite it and fix it up).

19. I never plan my stories ahead of time. An idea sparks in my head and I usually just go with it, or it's inspired by dreams I had. They just sort of play out as I write.

20. Hmmm... I do do yoga occasionally, but have to be careful because of my physical issues.