into the depths we go for the red beacon

It was night and Kronos was sensing something calling for him something innocent and pure he turned his ship form to it looking to the water deep in the blue abyss bark so dark that no normal light can be found something was calling for help with red flash's so he was pulled to it over the water he decided to venture fourth into the deep waters.

his air ports closing as he slipped under the water as he was getting closer to the see floor his motion sensor goes off it shows one hostile coming straight to him he readies his cannons and fires reducing the unknown hostile to red vapor then more and more start popping up until thousands maybe millions are there and closing he propels himself forward firing continuously soon he entered a huge cavern under the see and keeps going deeper and deeper killing all the hostiles in his way until he sees a huge war ship that has sunken he sends kaboose and Maine to investigate the ship.

Once kaboose and his brother are in they transformed into there robot forms and walked down into the ship it was silent to silent they entered a room that was lite up in a red glow and found stasis pods on the walls they neared one and looked inside there was a little girl in it and the looked at the other six in total one had a small version of summer the next had a woman with white hair and the next had a girl that looked like her sister and then the next had a faunus woman with cat ears then another younger one next to her and the last one was the captain kaboose reported back to Kronos and told him what they found.

Kronos decided to take the ship up to the surface he transformed into a colossal Titan dwarfing the ship he picked it up with one hand and started to head to the surface then the caverns started to shake and tremble rocks started falling from the ceiling kronos look behind them in there he saw a big creature coming toward him he knew that he couldn't fight with it on the ground for the safety of the people on the warship so he did the one thing he could do get to the surface as fast as possible he dodged rocks falling from the ceiling boulders and even the creatures attempt to grab them with its tentacles.

Once Kronos reached the surface he set the war ship on the beach as the creature came out of the water Kronos turned toward it and the creature was 10 times his size he took out his energy Axe and he sprinted into action tackling the beast back into the water where a vicious fight began dodging and cutting off it's tentacles the creature was grim but is this into age and being that gross is heard of before called Cthulhu the fight lasted for hours neither side giving up until finally Kronos sunk his energy Axe into the beast's head killing it and letting it sink back down into the ocean and to the depths never to be seen again.