Finally (Part 2)

"Mmmmm Alex." You whispered into his ear. He bit his lip. You were groaning, he was shaking you. You were tired, what did he expect?

"Baby, you can stop napping on the couch. We're at the hotel." He whispered into your ear. You perked up immediately.

"Oh, and you're gonna have the night of your life." You said getting up and grabbing your bag off the floor. You walked off the bus and into the lobby. Finding Lucy and Jack making out in the elevator before the door even closed. Alex walked in behind you.

"Babe, lets go upstairs." He says opting to go up the stairs instead of the elevator, seeing as Lucy and Jack probably stopped it. You follow him up six flights of stairs and finally came to your floor. Walking down the hall you find the door and wait for him to catch up. He slowly drags his feet behind you, finally caught up. He slides the key card in and opens the door. The two of you run in and pounce on the bed. Alex is still gasping for air from going up the stairs.

"You are such a lazy ass." You say before pecking his lips. He groans at your words before sitting up.

"Can we have sex now?" He whines. You nod, but walk over to your suitcase and grab a bag before walking to the bathroom. When you shut the door (to the displeasure of Alex) you opened the bag pulling out you're most recent purchase from Victoria's Secret.

Once you undress from your previously worn sweats and tank top, and into the lacy boy shorts and baby doll bra/top thingy, you shove you're other clothes into the bag and open the door.

When you step out of the bathroom, you find Alex to be laying back on a pile of pillows in only his boxers, channel surfing. He's oblivious to your presence, but that will change. You silently walk over to him and slide onto the bed, the only acknowledgement that he knows your there is his arm wrapping around your waist. He still doesn't look at you. You slide into his lap, straddling him and grabbing his face. You smirk at the shock on his face as his eyes scan over your body.

"Like what you see Gaskarth?" You ask.

"Oh, yes. I like this very, very much." He replies, feeding you information you already knew. You playfully roll your eyes and lean down to attack his neck in love bites. He whimpers and moans slightly at the motion. You continue your loving bites, wanting to hear more of those delicious sounds.

"Mmm baby, I missed you so much." You whisper against his neck. He nods shortly and flips the two of you over; pressing you into the bed. You giggle at the look in his eyes, pupils dilated and dark. He just looked so... Needy.

"You have no idea what you do to me. I've been so horny without you. I was almost so desperate to go to Jack." he shudders at his words. You chuckle slightly at his actions.

"Well, your little fangirls would love some of that Jalex action. Mmm" you purr playfully in his ear.

He pulls a disgusted face and shudders again.

"Baby, please never talk about me and Jack having sex, especially when we're about to have sex." He whines.

"Who ever said we were gonna have sex?" You say, trying to be as innocent as possible. He groans.

"You did not just get me hard to not finish this!" He states simply. You nod, because you don't think that you're capable of words anymore. When Alex takes control, you lose it. It's the hottest thing you've ever seen, and you're always willing to see more. He pins you hands above your head and starts to kiss his way down your body.

"Mmmm, baby. Yeah. Al-Oh my god. Alex" you moan.

"Yeah babe, say my name. Tell me how I make you feel." He says as he continues to kiss his way down your stomach. He takes extra time to suck and nip at your hip bones. You making soft moans as he does.

"A-Alex, j-just touch me. You're so amazing. Baby k-keep going." You stutter. He smirks at you and lifts himself up to your lips. Kissing you strongly. You reach down to peel off his boxers, he kicks them off with his feet. You smile lovingly at him. He smiles back. He peels off your bra/top and lets it fall to the floor. He stares at your chest for a good ten seconds before reaching his hands up to gently massage your breasts.

He sits up, kneeling above your stomach. Sending another smile towards you.

"I love you." He whispers before capturing your lips in another heated kiss. Once the kiss breaks, he's lowering himself and biting the waist band of your panties and dragging them off your legs. He takes a teasing lick at you before speaking.

"mmm, you're so wet. mmm Roo, did I do that?" He teasingly whispers against your ear as he lines up with your entrance. You bite your lip and nod. He slowly pushes in, and lets you adjust to his size before moving in small teasingly slow thrusts.

"Alex faster babe." You murmur in his ear while wrapping your legs around his waist. He follows your request and speeds up his pace. Slamming into you and moaning. He thrusts especially hard and hits the spot. That spot that makes you see stars and moan louder than ever.

"A-ALEX! FUCK YES! MORE BABY!" you shout, wriggling underneath him in pleasure. He leans down to kiss your neck and bite your lips, and vice versa. He thrusts faster and harder, his muscles straining to hold him up.

"Bab-Baby! Hold up!" You shout! He stops immediately looking into your eyes with a worried look.

"Oh god! Are you hurt, are you okay? What did I do? I'm so sorry!" He starts to plead, when really he did nothing wrong.

"BABY! Stop. I wanna ride you. Kay, nothing wrong. Kay babe, flip over." You say. He nods and turns over; bringing you with him, never pulling out. He sighs at his strained muscles relaxing into the bed. You smirk above him.

"Better Lex?" You ask condescendingly. He sighs and nods.

"So much baby, okay we can go back to having sex now." He replies. You rolls your eyes playfully again, and start to bounce in his lap. He starts to moan again, as do you.

"Uhh, Uh, so tight! Yes! Roo! Fuck!" He shouts, and now you're pretty sure that the entire hotel knows your name. You feel that hot burning feeling in your stomach, and know you're close. And by the way Alex is moaning, he seems pretty damn close too.

"Come baby, come for me." You whisper hot and dirty in his ear, and it's like he needed you to say that; because he comes as soon as the words leave your mouth.

"Alex! Yes!" You shout as you climax seconds later. You collapse into his chest, tired from what feels like 5 minutes but was probably about an hour of sex.

"Mm, I love you Alex. I missed you so much, and it doesn't matter if we tour in different countries. I will always love you, and wait for you... and wait for sex like that." You say giggling.

"I love you too. Forever and Always. But just know, I refuse to dress up in Victorias Secret lingerie just to get laid." He says chuckling at his own joke.

"Hmm, okay I'll live-" You say sarcastically.

"But at least we still get moments like these, and we got to see each other." You continue.

"Finally." Alex says, before you both drift off into a deep sleep.

----------------------------------------------------------

AUTHORS NOTE:

IM SO SORRY! SO SO SO SORRY! I'M AWFUL! How was this? Awful, I know. It was really bad and I can do better. I'm in the middle of moving right now, packing an shit. Plus school has just gotten 10x harder. and my computer broke sorta. BUT NO EXCUSES! I have an iphone, and I should balance time better. sorry guys!!!! Forgive me please!?!?!? Comment what you thought! I really do what some imput on the stuff I write, the comments you give me are what keeps me writing! SO COMMENT! PLEASSESEE! I'm gonna catch up on all of ur stories and try to write more! I love you guys who are still fans of mine! I love you if you are reading this!

pls comment and vote and stuff!

xoxo, Kennedy!