Finally (Part 1)

You had been busy with your life, he had been busy with his. Touring the US for him, the UK for you. Your band had taken off. So had his. Now it was just managing the relationship. Luckily, you were going to fly out to see him. They had a show in NYC, close enough. You had a two day break, why not.

Plus, going a month with no sex was killing you, so you had no idea what it could be doing to him. When you skyped him Jack said he was "Taking care of it." which caused you to laugh. When he asked how you were holding up you pulled your best friend/ band mate into the screen and she said she was "taking care" of you. Which then caused Alex and Jack to become interested in the two of you making out. Classic Alex and Jack. Speaking of Jack, he was dating your best friend/band mate.

-------------------------^Back Story^---------------------------

"Hey Roo?" Lucy (Your Bandmate/Bestie) asked as she emerged from the bunk area into the front lounge where you were going over your flight info with James (Your Tour manager).

"Yeah, Love?" You ask back. You regret asking when you look over and see her covered head to toe in a strawberry smoothie. The same smoothie you made for her two minutes ago.

"Uhm, I might have gotten a tiny spot of my smoothie on the couch... and the floor... and the ceiling.... And me." She said looking down in embarrassment. You shook you head and laughed before looking over to your manager. James shook his head.

"Okay, Luce. Go take a shower and get dressed your flight leaves in 9 hours. Which means you should probably pack a small bag as well. Roo, you should be all packed." He said still looking at his computer. You nod and get up to push Lucy into the shower.

---------

"Oh god! I can't believe we finally get to see them!" Lucy almost screams. Her hyper tendencies beginning to show again after her cat nap on the plane. You're texting Jack confirming that he told Matt about you coming. He replyed with yes. You then texted Matt telling him that you were almost there, and that you brought Lucy. He said he left passes for the two of you with the security gaurd at the back door of the venue and to just tell the gaurd your names and you'd be let in.

"Okay they're like half-way through their set right now. Cassadee is there and remembering sunday is on in 15 minutes. She said that I have to fill in for her because she isn't feeling great. Thats bullshit, but i'm happy to help!" You enthuse to Lucy whos grabbing her purse from the backseat of the rental car. You pull into the venues parking lot. She jumps out before you can even turn the ignition off. You turn the car off and rush after her, giving the gaurd your names at the door and walking backstage. You go into the green room and see Cassadee sitting on the couch. You and Lucy run and jump onto her, causing a screaming match of whether it actually hurt her or not. In the end you were all playfully wrestling on the floor laughing. Danny entered the room at that moment and snapped a picture sending it to Alex and Jack. You got up and fixed yourself ready to go sing Remembering Sunday. They had just finished Damned if I do ya' when Alex and Jack checked their phones while bantering.

"Do you see what I see?" Alex said into his mic looking over at Jack who nodded and replyed.

"If you see our girlfriends and Cassadee wrestling on the floor than hot damn yes I do!" he said. Alex shook his head, as the other boys walked off stage to see me and Lucy waiting side stage with Cassadee. Jack yelped in happiness seeing Lucy which caused Alex to look over. Luckily I was hidden slightly from his vision darkness backstage. I saw Alex groan before starting to speak.

"Well thanks to Danny for sending me and old pic of my girlfriend who I miss so so much! Everyone send her my love on twitter! Lucky Jack backstage, Lucy came to visit him. Damn, I wish Roo was here. Don't you guys?! Okay, this is gonna be the beginning of the end of our set. Slowing it down with Remembering Sunday." He said before launching into the acoustic intro of the song. Once he reached the female vocal part, you started to sing my way over to him. His jaw dropped and he somehow continued to strum the basic chords of the song. Once you finished the song; you pecked his cheek and ran back offstage into the green room. The boys once again joining Alex.

==================================

"OH MY FUCKING GOD ROO! I LOVE YOU, I FUCKING LOVE YOU!" Alex shouted as he ran over to you after his set. Sweaty and all; he was still fucking hot. You giggled at his words as he picked you up and spun you around before grabbing your legs and wrapping them around his waist. Kissing you with all his energy. You put equal effort into the kiss making it amazing and full of passion.

"I love you too baby! I missed you so much!" You whispered into his ear before leaning down and kissing his neck repeatedly until you found his weak spot. He groaned before whispering back.

"Lucy and Jack can take our room, you and I are going to yours at the hotel. It's been way too long." He growled. You just smirked as he carried you back to the tour bus.

-----------------------------------

AUTHORS NOTE:

This was part one. Its taken forever. I'm so sorry! I hope you like it! Next part up soon!

xoxo, Kennedy