Sibling Preferences

A/N: I know I post a lot of romantic/fluff oneshots, so I decided to spice it up a bit and do something different. The next couple of entries will be more platonic in nature so if you don't like them just wait until you don't see an entry titled Sibling Preferences. Enjoy!

Marcus being your sibling includes:

   • He is the overprotective big brother.
        - "Marcus, I'm a vampire! I can handle myself!"
        - "I saw you trip over nothing just yesterday, obviously you need protection!"

   • He has many weird nicknames for the both of you.

   • He WILL randomly check in on you or send a guard to find you just to make sure you're ok.
        - This has lead to you receiving multiple calls and text a day just from him.
        - You've told him to stop but he still does it.

   • He protects all of your secrets from everyone, including Aro.
        - He never wants anyone to use your secrets against you as blackmail so he makes sure your secrets are taken to the grave, sometimes literally.

   • He still calls you his baby sibling even though y'all are 3,000+ years old.

   • He loves you dearly and there isn't anything he wouldn't do for you, all you have to do is ask.