Back Home

The bell rang.
"Alright, time for recess. Have fun!" Ms. Zuo said, leaving the room.
"GOOOOODDDDDDDDD FINALLYYYYYYY!!!" Axel said, as she got out of her chair. "So,wanna look around the school?" she grinned at me, and i nodded.

She walked me around the school, showing me the classrooms.

We went through the science room, the art room, the supply closet, and even the 'storage room where you weren't supposed to be in at all costs'. Well, Axel went in. I didn't for obvious reasons.

Soon enough, recess ended and we had to run between classes for hours. It was boring. I had to introduce myself about ten times today.

Finally, the bell rung, which meant the last period was over. "We're free!" a kid in the classroom yelled. I've only memorized five of my 30 classmates- Axel, Taylor, Luce, Daniel, and Hope. And the kid wasn't one of them. I suprisingly managed to memorize the teacher's names. I have horrible memory, and i had a hard time remembering names. That is why i hate chemistry and biology. I cannot remember the names of the bones or the parts of the muscles are. I can only remember one of the proper names for the bone- the humerus. Mostly because it's right above my funny bone. "The Humor-us bone" is what Axel calls it. It actually stuck with me- i like dad jokes.

"Where do you live? I can walk with you there!" Axel said, as we packed our belongings. "Oh, i live at the house with the red roof right between the train rails and the church!" i grinned. "Oh, so you live around the outskirts, huh? Well that's great. I live near there too! I actually pass by your place every Sunday on my way to church." she put her bag on. "I live across the street to the market. It's the house with the yellow walls." i remember seeing it on my way here. It was about a five-minute walk from my house. "Everyone lives close by in this town, we all know each other. Feel free to visit any time!" i nodded.

We walked over to the market. "I'll get you a drink, c'mere." Axel walked in, and i followed.

"Which drink do you want?" Axel said, and i pointed at the (favorite drink). She took it out of the freezer along with a bottle of chocolate milk for herself. She handed me the (favorite drink) and as i was about to turn to the cashier, she opened up her bottle and started drinking out of it. "Huh? Aren't you gonna pay for that first-!?" i said, wirh a puzzled expression on my face. "Oh shoot, did i forget to tell you? My parents own this place. I can take whatever i want. I'm not usually allowed to, but i can just do some extra chores at home to make up for the money. Go ahead, you can drink yours too." i opened the bottle of (favorite drink) and drank out of the bottle. "Thanks Axel!" i said with a smile.