The Church-Part 2

I sat down on one of the chairs and looked at the big cross across the hall. I was starting to feel drowsy. I checked my watch and realized that it was almost time for dinner.
"Shoot, i gotta go. Dinner." i said, getting up. "Alright, bye." Selever waved a goodbye at me, and i waved back.

I walked home while humming the tune of my favorite song, (name of your favorite song). Today was actialy great. I somehow managed to make a friend.

I knocked on the front door and my mom opened the door for me. "(Y/n), you know our door is always open." she said with a smile. "Now come in, we're having your father's tacos for dinner." i jumped in excitement. "Dad's tacos?? HELL YEAH!!"

-after dinner-
"I can never get enough of your tacos." i said, and my dad chuckled. "I am quite the cook." we cleaned up the table and my parents chatted with each other while they did the dishes together. I went upstairs and climbed the ladder to my room.

I lay on my bed, thinking of what i did today. I made a friend. My first friend here. This might actually be better than i thought. I slowly fell asleep without realizing

I woke up to the sound of my alarm clock. I got out of my bed and looked out the window. It was raining outside. I opened the window and took a deep breath in. The smell of rain filled my lungs, along with happiness. I loved the smell of rain- it calmed me.

I walked over to my electric guitar and plucked one of the strings. It luckily didn't go out of tune too much. The rain and the dampness can really untune it. I picked it up, plugged it in, turned up the amp, and played (name of your favorite song) by (writer/singer of the song). I hummed to the tune as i played. I hope the school has a band that i can play in.

I put my guitar back in place and turned off the amp. I was feeling adventurous, so i decided to jump off rather than use the ladder. Bad idea. I managed to land on my two feet, but it sort of hurt. It wasn't bad though, which was good. I walked down the stairs and went to the kitchen. My mom was there as usual, reading books and magazines. "Whatcha readin'?" i said, sitting down on the kitchen counter. "It's a book about these two high schoolers. It's a romance classic. One is homeschooled, the other goes to the local highschool, they meet, they hang out, they catch feelings for each other..." she went on and on. "Yeah yeah mom, have fun reading that. I'm gonna go out. Seeya!" i said, running out the door. I walked over to the church again in hopes of seeing Selever and maybe some others my age too.

(495 words)