PART 13 ~

❀ ❀

❀ ❀

YOU HAD ALL LEFT RIGHT AFTER.

you had your parasol sitting over your head like usual, following just behind tanjiro.

his next mission was 'south-southeast' as the bird had called it.

tanjiro's crow kept bugging him with the directions but was soon interrupted by a loud shriek.

you blink in shock, wobbling slightly.

a small sparrow flies over, landing in tanjiro's hands, "chu! chu!"

you blink.

you look forward, the one screaming was a boy with choppy yellow-to-orange hair, with a matching haori except with triangles. he was sobbing and clinging onto a girl, begging her to marry him.

you frown.

tanjiro walks voer, grabbing him by the collar and shouting at him.

you look off in the distance, your eyes following a butterfly.

and before you knew it, you were all walking along the trail to tanjiro's next mission. the boy was another demon slayer and decided to attend tanjiro's mission.

you follow idly behind the two.

you soon approach a large mansion of sorts, it had a faint drumming sound coming from it.

you stare at it blankly, but looking to the side as quiet whimpers reach your ears.

there were two kids sat together, they were cuddling each other while holding back sobs. 

the two boys soon noticed them and started comforting them, you glance around. smiling as you see a bushy area by a tree, walking over to it and plopping down comfortably.

neither boys even noticed you were there so you opted on having a quick nap while they finished the mission, you just had to try and wake up when they got back out.

you put down your parasol and place it beside you on a patch of grass, shifting so you can be more comfortable and instantly falling asleep.

 ˘˘˘˘˘˘˘˘˘˘˘

AFTER WHAT ONLY FELT LIKE A MINUTE, YOU WERE AWAKEN BY LOUD SCREAMING AND SHOUTING.

you grumble slightly, peeling your eyes open.

in the distance, the yellow-haired boy was getting beat up by another boy with a boar-mask. he seemed to also be a demon slayer, considering he was holding two nichirin katana's in his hand.

the yellow-haired boy looked pretty rough, his clothes were dirty and he was bloody and bruised.

but for some reason, you felt no empathy for the boy. replacing hat feeling you felt a kind of excitement from the bloody face, feeling your stomach rumble and your mouth salivate more than ever before.

but you shake your head, wiping the dripping drool from beneath your muzzle and scooting more into the shade.

tanjiro soon storms out and punches the boar-boy in the stomach, sending him flying.

you zone out again as the two of them get into a fight, instead drawing some stuff in the dirt.

you drew the man you had met in asakusa, you drew some flowers and some hearts, and you drew a nice sunny day.

and when you next looked over, the boys were all leaving.

you hastily grab your parasol and chase after them, to which they either ignore or don't notice.

❀ ❀

❀ ❀

words ; 507

date posted ; 19/04/22

©_behindyou_