PART 8 ~

Hello! From now on i'll be doing my stories a bit different. Talking will be this "Hello" thinking will be this 'Hello'. And i'll be using gifs to space out the story :)

                                                                              words : 1632

you furrowed your eyebrows and peeked inside the patterns, you saw tanjiro holding down the newly demonized man, along with a male and female, the female had gorgeous dark brown hair and the male had mint green hair.

you just shrugged and decided to walk back to nezuko.

3rd pov

meanwhile, a certain midnight-haired demon was standing in an alleyway, walls coated with a thick crimson.

he snaps his fingers, causing two demons to appear, kneeling behind him.

"bring me the head of the slayer who wears hanafuda earrings, as well as the demon girl with red eyes. i want the demon girl alive." he emphasizes the word 'alive' so they have no chance of 'forgetting'.

"understood?" his piercing red eyes stare into their very soul.

"yes master." the two demons say in sync.

without a second to waste, the two demons are already gone.

as the male stars at the blood-coated wall, his plum eyes shake violently, flashbacks of a certain red-haired, hanafuda-wearing slayer playing in his mind like a broken record.

after a few minutes of you sitting patiently with nezuko, tanjiro had finally arrived back.

you sweat-drop as you hear the udon seller scuttle out of his small shop, straight to tanjiro.

"now, listen to me! here's the deal.." the man yells as he gets all up in tanjiro's face, making his lips wobble and him to do a funny face.

"my point is this, okay?" he does the rock hands (idk how to explain it lmao, but you know what i'm talking about).