The carnival

This is also an extra part because we got FUCKING 1.4K VIEWS----BJKJDBCUWGDCIKB

THANK YOU---D':

(I'm so happy)

The next part will probably be back to the normal storyline, but these are just some fun extra parts, so if you don't wanna read it, then don't read it :)

Also! This idea was from @WarriorCatBean and I thought this was a really cool idea, so thank you! :D

Anywayssss, happy reading!!

Y/N: Hi

Sun: Hi

Moon: Hi

People: Hi

"Ooh! Y/N, thank you, thank you, thank you!! I am so excited!!! I've never even been here before and the fact that you asked the manager to bring me here is--NJWdih2dn Thank you!!"

"Haha! No problem Sunny! In fact, I've only been here at least, hm, 3 times maybe? And the last time was about a year ago, so I'm really excited to come here too!"

Sun excitedly jumped around and then hugged you while saying thank you again. You laugh, not knowing how to react to his adorable reaction. But it's really cute to see him memorize things like this.

"So Sunny.."

"Yes, sunshine?"

You clip a collar onto his neck, and you put a little tag on it.

"Huh?? What is this? What did you put on me!?"

"Calm down Sunny! This is just a safety precaution in case you get lost, cause this place is huge. And the manager wouldn't be too happy if you did get lost, because of me bringing you here."

"Oh..I see. Okay! Now, let's go inside! C'mon!!"

Sun eagerly pulled you to the doors, before you said,

"Now hold on! I gotta first get tickets for both of us."

"Huh? How??"

You pointed to a guy in the middle of the doors, standing in a tiny booth.

You and Sun soon made your way to the end of the short line, leading up to the ticket counter.

"One ticket for you, and your cute son, and another for your big girl!-------Thank you, and have a nice time!!"

"Here you go, big guy! Now you go and have a fun time!!"

"Hi!"

"Hello. I need 2 tickets."

"Woah! Now, who is that little prankster in that awesome robot costume? And he's so..tall. Rather 10 or 9 feet, I'd say.  Wowie! You did quite a fine job making that costume, now, how long did it take?"

"Ah..this is not a costume. Hehe, this is actually a real robot! From the pizza plex a couple of miles from here. And this is his first time here, so I wanna give him a great experience!"

"Woah! For real? Wowie, what an amazing robot you got there! Now, you don't really have to pay for him, just 1 ticket is enough for both of you to enjoy!"

"Really? Thanks! How much?"

"Not much! Just 20$!"

"Here you go."