Surprise puppet show!!!

Y/N: Hi

Sun: Hi

Moon: Hi

People: Hi

"Oooh!~ Mr.Sun has a girlfriend!!" 

One of the kids teased. 

"Ew! A girlfriend!? That's disgusting! >:P"

 Another kid cried as they stuck out their tongue.

  ----Dumbass kids.----  

"N-no! That's a mi-mistake! I and Y/N are just best friends! Nothing like b-boyfriend or girl---friend. Haha!"

Sun chuckled uncomfortably. It's like Sun just took the words out of my mouth, cause I let out a big breath that I was holding in for about a hot minute. 

"Y-yes! What Sun said. We're not together!"

 All the kids looked at us suspiciously, and then I started to feel nervous. Oh no... Had they caught onto our lies? As I looked over towards Sun, his face was burning up as well. Even though he was just a--animatronic. Wow. His programming was really different. I looked at my phone. 8:55. Wow. Okay. I told Sun what time it was, and so he nodded. He clapped his hands, enough to get the attention of some kids. He clapped again. Now all of the kids stared at us. 

"Since we have lots of time left, we will use some of it to make puppets for a Speeecccciiiaaallll puppet show!~" 

Sun shined.

 "Why's it special?" 

One kid asked. Sun smirked at me and brought the kids to a small table near the corner of the daycare. He began whispering to them, and I couldn't really make out what he was saying. But it must've been some ---funny shit--- because the kids snickered and giggled like they just watched a full-on ---fucking circus.---- Haha.

 I walked over to them. 

"What's happening?"

 I asked. One kid was about to open his mouth to speak, but Sun put his finger to his lips and shushed the boy. I began getting frustrated and annoyed, but I decided not to get any further. And so, Sun took a bucket of googly eyes and bottles of glitter glue. He also took another box, labeled 'socks'. That made sense because we were making sock puppets. 

I sat at a table with about 8-15 kids. Sun sat at another table across from us, with about 19-22 kids.

 I took a sock and immediately began to work on my puppet.  This was really fun! Imo of course. I said to the children,

" Look at my progress!"

 I put the spotlight on my good-enough puppet, and a lot of kids stared at it. 

"Ooohh!!!" 

Sun smiled at me, and he said, 

"Wowie!! That's a beeaautttiiifffuullll puppet! I love it!!"

I smiled, and even laughed a bit at his exaggeration at the word 'beautiful'. I asked the kids at my table,

" Can I see your puppet as well? I bet it looks amazing."

 I smiled. The kids looked at each other and began whispering to one another. I began getting frustrated once again. 

"Uhm...sooo, can I see it??" 

"Nope."

 One kid replied sternly. I froze

"W-why? What..?" 

I stammered. 

"Mr.Sun said not to."

 Another kid replied. 

"O-oh. Okay..?"

 I said, quietly. I quietly kept working on my puppet, minding my own work. I didn't really know why Sun didn't let me see the others' puppets. But I don't really care. I didn't really need or want to see it anyways. It's their work ig. 

After what felt like 30 minutes or something, I checked my phone. 9:37. They really did all this stuff this early, huh? Couldn't be me. I told Sun the time and said that we should probably move on to the next thing. But Sun said that he wasn't done, and so, another 30 minutes or so passed. 10:22. Now I was ----pissed---- off that Sun was taking this long. I tugged on Sun's shirt, and said, 

"C'mon Sun. You're taking too ---damn--- long. And a bunch of kids told me they were bored of working on the same puppet thing for more than 30 fudging minutes."

  "I'm not dooonnnnneeee!!! Just give me a few more minutes! Also, no swearing in the daycare!" 

He covered his puppet up with his arms, as he was taking the lid off of his 8th bottle of glitter glue. He sprinkled lots of the glue onto his secret puppet. He's a menace. That's for sure. But a cute menace. I sighed as I went back to my table, slouching. After a few minutes later, Sun called out,

" I'M DOOOONNNNNEEEEEEEE!!!!!" 

Finally.

"Alright!! Now...Time for the puppet show!! :D" 

Sun said. 

I and the kids gave Sun all of the puppets we made, and I was able to take a quick glimpse at all of their puppets. It looked really good, imo. I don't know why they were hiding this from me. I asked Sun what the puppet show was about. He told me it was a surprise. I didn't really know what I was expecting, so I just sat on the floor with all the other kids. I gotta admit...I was quite excited about what they had planned for me. 

As the lights dimmed a tiny bit, the crowd got quiet, and a single puppet popped onto the hand-drawn cardboard stage.

 "Helllooo! I'm Y/N!" 

The puppet blurted, staring at the screen with intimidating googly eyes, which had glue all around its pupils. 

I froze. All the kids started giggling, and some even told me this was my surprise. I watched as more and more puppets entered the stage. 

"How was Sunny doing this..."

 I started. I didn't even notice, but I was smiling through all of it. I kept oozing at the screen as an adorable Sun puppet started coming onto the stage. I and the sun puppet started having a very, very dramatic, and entertaining talk. Then suddenly, a bunch of kid puppets bounced on the screen as they sang songs, and told stories throughout the songs. Then, when I saw the lights go completely bright again, I saw Sun pop up from behind the stage, and he gracefully bowed down. All of the children began to clap. I felt my hands clasping together, and clapping. I was still smiling. :)