Kiss Me, I Dare You

Allie, the youngest of the Eaton sisters, refuses to settle for anything less that true love. She has her eyes, and her heart, set on Kenny Farrell, the boy next door. Her love life is complicated. Kenny, on the rebound after losing the love of his life to his older brother, Finnley. The love of his life that just happened to be Allie's sister, Erlyne. Reeling from the loss, Kenny decides to take a time-out from all things Eaton.

While Kenny nurses his bruised ego, Allie finds a new man and focuses on her career.

When the two meet up again as the best man and maid of honor at Finnley and Erlyne's wedding, they find the attraction between them has not diminished. Allie lays down the gauntlet, Kiss me, I dare you.

Will Kenny take her up on her dare? Find out in Kiss Me, I Dare You. A sweet, contemporary romance with a just enough sizzle that make Kenny and Allie's romance believable.

This story is a spin off of the book Kiss Me Cross-eyed. It begins with the wedding of Erlyne and Finnley, so if you are reading Kiss Me Cross-eyed, this might be a little bit of a spoiler.

Thanks for clicking on my story.  I would appreciate it if you would click through and read Chapter 1.