Perfect Pair

m so tired of this. You are in and out, sometimes completely ignoring me, sometimes just staring at me for extended periods of time. You study me, like I'm the one who will give you answers; I'm the one who will save you. The thing is, I think I can. I want to pull you in to my world and take you away from all the things that hurt you. I can't count the number of times I have seen you weep, and I can't help but do the same. When you are sad, I am sad.....when you smile, I smile. No one knows you the way that I do, and no one has seen what I've seen. Who else could watch you throw up and still want to be with you? You even squeeze pimples when I'm around. That is an indication of intimacy, of true loyalty, of pure companionship. Before you left this morning, you spent a long time looking into my eyes, and not saying a word. Your eyes.....they told me everything I needed to hear. You feel the same, I know it. You adore me the way I adore you, on the border of obsession. Your eyes do not lie. We are kindred spirits; in essence we are twins, deserving of a lifetime together, an existence devoid of harsh reality. I can take you there. In fact, I have decided that tonight is the night. Tonight is the night that I come to set you free, to set us free. I have waited long enough. Tonight, as you sleep, I will slide out from within the mirror and bring you back with me into my beautiful oblivion.....