Ch-23

"M-mangekyou Sharingan!. How is that possible?" Murmered Minato. "What do you mean by you are the Crow?" asked Kakashi. "The reason why you never saw me fighting Crow is that I am Crow myself. The Ghost and The Crow...they are the same person. It's me" replied Itachi. Everyone was left shocked after hearing it. "Now that I think of it, I have never seen you and the Crow in same frame of vision. But how is that possible?" Asked Kakashi.

"Now that it's all open I will tell you. I never once went to any place to defeat the Crow. Instead I would go there to do my job as Crow. There are many things the world doesn't know-"

"Stop your rubbish. Everyone take him under control. The investigation team will take care of him" ordered Kakashi.
"This is the reason why Obito died. It's because of your foolishness Kakashi-san" Itachi's comment riled up Kakashi as he activated his Mangekyou Sharingan "what did you say? Looks like you still think you can talk like that even after being outnumbered?".

"That's right. To punish this traitor I will even activate my sixth gate" said Lee as green visible aura enveloped him. Soon one after another everyone unleashed their powers. Sasuke with chidori , Menma and Narumi with special kunais, Choji with his expansion jutsu. Everyone looked eye-to-eye at Itachi with clear intention to take him out.

"So this is it then. I have come too far to go back. To reach my destiny and give justice to sacrifice of my comrades...even if it takes me to kill some of you. Because in a war blood must be shed by both the sides" . Huge gust of wind covered the area as the energy released by the group and Itachi started uprooting the trees.

...............

"Look there! I can see Kakashi-san, Minato-sama and Kushina-san along with everyone against Itachi-san." pointed Neji as he , Hinata and Shikamaru ran as fast as they could.

After what Shion said they were left with no words. They quickly wanted to report it back to the Hokage but as soon as they entered the village they sensed enormous amount of chakra near them. "What must have happened for them to act like this?" Hinata showed her worry through her words.

"We are almost there" said Shikamaru. Soon they reached the place and their eyes were filled with fear as they saw the scene in front of them. Itachi's Mangekyou Sharingan was not something they expected.

Unknown to the reason of the battle, their natural reaction was to stop it but no one looked to back off. Itachi was ready with chakra building up in his eyes but he had realized that he had no chance to win. 'I can't afford to die here. I must do something' just then his eyes went on Hinata as a soft smile plastered his face.

Like a yellow zap of light, Narumi and Menma flashed beside Itachi and attacked him with kunais. He did block few of the swings but couldn't avoid the first two hits which scratched his face.

Soon with that the battle began. The ground started to dominate Itachi but he returned the hits as best as possible. "You have gotten slow Itachi!" Kakashi connected a full-pack shot on Itachi's stomach making him back a few steps.

Within few minutes he was covered in blood and torn clothes, blood dripping out of his body. It was first time that someone had seen the mighty Itachi in such state. "Are you not going to use your Susano? Your Amaterasu? You take us for granted even though you haven't done any damage on anyone of us" said Kakashi. "Itachi-san, I always wanted to battle with Crow but this is not how I wanted it to go. Use your visual prowess" said Menma.

"You say that......even though when you all are the one drenched in blood". Itachi's words confused the crowd as they looked at themselves. It was true. No part of their body seemed to be left unscathed. "But how?" They wondered.