IgniHyde

If anyone had told Idia that he would be Babysitting a 5 month old Baby a year ago he would have told them it was a Total Plot whole. It was something he would never do. Now though he was groaning inside. He had to leave the Comfort of his room to get a Baby that Probably didn't know the first thing about his work. He had to Baby proof his room with all the dangerous Electronics this last week and put up a Play pen so they didn't wander. 

Thanks to Pomefiore HouseWarden now the baby knew how to Crawl. Great... Just Great. Atleast Ortho seemed to be happy with the Idea of someone he could play with. Riddle had already come by and Warned him about just giving Yuu to Ortho to take care of. That was the easier option but then Ortho would need to charge at night and he would be on baby duty. 

Either way it was a lose. Complete K.O., Death by Babysitting. He had been Given a Crib and Ortho was Preprogramed with the Latest in ChildCare Technology just in case something were to happen. Honestly Idia thought Ortho was just excited to use his First Aid body he seemed to want to keep trying out. 

That was fine though. Whatever made Ortho happy made Idia happy. As long as it didn't push him to far out of his Comfort zone it was fine. He walked out of his dorm a feet all on its own. And tried his best to hide behind Pillars and Trees. Not wishing to be seen Lest someone tries to actually talk to him. Idia shuttered at the thought. That was a whole other nightmare. Actually making conversation. He would rather fight 8 Raid battles with only a Level 2 sword then speak to a pier. 

Finally and Thankfully he made it up to the HeadMages office. Now to just Open the door. He took a breath. He could do this. It was just he Headmage. not like it would kill him... It wouldn't kill him right? Like what if he messed up and the Headmage got so angry at him he shot lighting in anger? What if he got yelled at because he got the Kids name wrong? What if the Kid hated him?! Nope nope he should just pretend he forgot? Would that be worse? They could just Skip him then? Right right? Ok bad plan. Idia sighed and jumped back with a small Squeak as the door opened and Crowley smiled at him brightly. 

"Mr, Shroud! Perfect Timing, Yuu was just changed and was getting Quite tired." Idia could have just died right then and there. HeadMage Crowley was standing in front of him! He felt The Tall Crow like mans claw covered Glove be put in his pack as he was pushed inside. Why did it have to be him? Couldn't they have just skipped him? It wasn't like anyone actually believed he could take care of this thing!? 

The child in question was spotted in a Navy blue Play pen with stuffed animals inside and a foam floor. Was that so they didn't hurt them self. They were petting a small Pink bat and Babbling to it. What did that do? It wasn't as if the bat could talk. Crowley pushed them foreword grinning.

"And here they are! now Mr. Schoenhiet has left you a child care list. Stating what the others have found out as well. Such as Yuu is normally Given their bottle around 5-8 am, 10am, 12pm, 4pm and 6-8pm. They will most likely wake at around 3am and while they are quiet if left to long they can have a small magical outburst. You will need to place a Protection spell on yourself and them while you are burping because almost always they will shot some sort of spell out" Crowley went on and on. Idia had started to tone him out. 

All of these things he had already pretty much figured out. Not to mention he would be getting direction sheet as well anyway. Idia looked at the kid. They seemed to watch him. Following him with their eyes. As if they were examining him. Idia looked away from them. He didn't want to stare. He just wanted to get this over with. The Headmage started getting a (In idia's impression) Gaudy Baby bag. It looked more like a Designer bag then a baby bag. Idia wouldn't be caught dead with this Thing. However he had to be. He had to take care of this kid. 

"Well, They should be all ready. I wish you luck on your week." Idia internally groaned. He was not looking foreword to this. He Looked at the Baby and winced. How did he hold them? He hadn't held anyone sense Ortho was... No don't think about it. He Wasn't going to bring that up today. He had other things to do dang it.