20 Nov (Anish's POV too)

Anish’s POV

Dear Cupid,

This is me.Again.I know I have been bugging you a lot lately. But people say that you have always been successful in joining hearts. And you are even famous for true love. And I am writing to you again, my firend, because , I have no idea what to do. How to handle the situation. How to handle Anamika..

Here’s the deal. You know I love her. And she knows that too. But she won’t accept it. I have always been there for her at the hardest moments of her life. Always fixed things for her,without even letting her know that it is me behind some of her achievements. And I don’t really know why. It’s just her smile. Her little face that brings life into me. I know it all feels so opera-type . But since you are cupid , I hope you understand what I’m trying to say.

Today is twentieth of November. One day to go for till the Annual Day. One day to go till she receives the award for being the girl topper of the year. One day to go till she performs on the stage, in the skit, as a mother. And one day to go-till I propose her. That would be okay. don’t you think? I mean,we have been friends for more than five years now. I know that she doesn’t talk to me now-a-days the way she used to before. But there has to be a reason behind her reaction. And I am more than just determined to dig the reason out. And won’t her being my girl friend help. I think, if I propose to her , she would finally see the commitment in my words. The real feelings I have for her. And maybe then, she would start confiding in me.

But did I mention that she has been behaving in a weird way a lot lately. Apart from ignoring me ofcourse.

I saw her today standing on the stage looking towards some of the senior boys. What was she doing? She was supposed to concentrate on her performance. On the stage. On her role. Anamika is not like this. She has always been the girl who looks forward to every program and participates in it. Except for sports ofcourse. That’s too bad.I would have loved to play with her. Anyways, Anamika has got a talent, she doesn’t accept. She keeps on getting surprised when she gets good grade. Doesn’t she know that her habit of reading books and staying in library with a book all the time is the reason behind her knowledge?

She’s so cute. Did I ever tell that if you stay around her..there’s no way on earth that you won’t smile. She always comes around with random ideas and words. When the teacher is teaching chemistry, you will find her doodling in her notebook. Good thing, she makes it look like taking notes. Other wise she would only end up standing outside the class everyday. Not to mention, I would too make sure to find a way to stand outside with her.

Anyways, by now you must be wonderingwhy on earth I am writing to you. So her is the thing. I am goin to propose to her tomorrow. Please make the things work out. I have prepared a surprise for her. Please, please, don’t let anything or anyone spoil the idea.

Madly in love,

Anish

 ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Saturday, 

20 Nov’10

08:00 PM (In my room)

Nervous. Will everything be alright tomorrow? I hope it does.Have to wake up early tomorrow. So I’ll go to sleep early today. That is, if my nervousness allows me to rest a little. As for now, my stomach is doing strange flip and flops. And it feels like I have swallowed a cellphone which is continuesly vibrating inside.

I didn’t meet him today though. (again *sigh*) But atleast I saw him . Dancing with another girl.

Mahn! May things work themselves out tomorrow. I don’t want any trouble to come up.

I’ll leave now.

Anamika

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

ohkay..so uploaded..:D

haha..lot's of fun ahead..she has no idea..how much trouble she has put her foot in. That too unconciously.

BTW do u guys support Anish or Tanmay? 

cmnt-vote-share-fan-add to ur library

love 

Shruti