Night 4

Purple guy pov
So this is my 4 night of my new job and I love to tease that phone guy and God he is so a cutie so,I went in the pizza place and went in the office I saw that there weren't no sight of phone guy and when I went to the office I saw a note on the desk and said "hey purple guy it phone guy today I won't be working with you on Thursdays but I will come in Friday so you know how to survive I wish you good luck and you survive the night sincerely phone guy " then I took the seat and started to wind the music box.

1am
Nothing really happen I just still winding the music box.

2am
Old foxy came and old Bonnie came I flash the light at foxy and put the mask for Bonnie.

3am
Old Chica and old Freddy came out to so I put the mask on for them to trick them and it did

4am
All the old animatronic were the active the new ones stayed at there places still.

5am
I was still did this routine to flash foxy if he in the hallways and the others were the mask and still wind the music box.

6am just hit I got up and walk out the office and towards the doors and went to my car and drive off form the pizza place.

Hope you all enjoy this chapter remember no mean comments and anyways hope you guys enjoy this.