Night 2

Phone guy pov,

Gosh another night at FREDDY fazbear and I hate that purple freak and I think he kinda cute wait noo I don't think that "so phone guy walk in FREDDY fazbear and went straight to the office.so I sat down and look at the time it was 11:28pm and thought purple guy should be here and wait why can I stop think about him GOD damn it!! In phone guy thought.

Purple guy pov,

Gosh I going to be late for work purple started to run kept thinking about phone guy when he was rushing to the restaurant and when he got in he went to the office and see phone guy sitting in the office and walk towards him and phone guy look up saying "your late" sigh and purple guy said "well sorry"saying in sarcasm and phone guy said almost like he was mad "well luckily you came in time cause it almost started to 12am" and purple guy sat down and scoot to phone and said "hey didn't I made it"smiling and phone guy said "just barely" and it chime that their shift started purple guy looked the camera and wind the music box and phone guy check the vents and the hallways.

2am

Nothing really happen it that it Bon bon (toy Bonnie) that comes more and sometimes chickadee ( toy chica) came in the halls and the vents,other then that it was awkward silence between phone guy and purple guy.

6m sorry really lazy 😖

Both phone guy and purple guy stand up walk to the doors and walk out from the pizzeria and both they walk different directions.

Hope you guys like this chapter I hope it not too crappy anyway bye bye!😉