Bad choices and midnight swims

[A/N: listen to the song above, you may know it from oitnb, anyway continue;)]

Chandler

On the ride down to the lake house Alli fell into a deep sleep with her head on my lap. Her eyes laid shut while her breathing was silenced but I could tell she was dreaming. Her hair fanned out behind her and her hands were lightly placed over my right leg and every so often she would twitch.

She looked adorable.

Sam pulled into a driveway and entered into a random house and when he came back he had a case of beer in one hand and a baggy in the other.

"Hey look what I got!" He waved the contents in the air. Sam was so immature.

"What's in the bag?" I whispered trying not to wake Alli from her trance. Just then SAMs face turned red and he smirked almost unsure to show me what he had in the bag. He stalled for a second.

"Condoms and a few other things". He whispered back. The truck went silent for a minute. "And of course some of grampas old cough medicine". He winked. I chuckled at his stupid remarks.

"You're so immature". I laughed.

Just then we found ourselves back driving on the highway, we were about five minutes till reaching the lake house till Sam asked..

"So what's up with you two," he stares at me then brings his gaze back to Alli, "you guys an item?"

"Nah".

I could tell it sounded like I wanted us to be because Sam flashed me a smirk and nudged me so hard that it woke Alli.

She flinched and jumped into a sitting position. She wiped her eyes and looked over at Sam and I.

"Hey". I greeted her warmly. I noticed how she started to shiver so I pulled her ice cold body into mine and she began to get back her warmth. She didn't seem to mind because she didn't pull back. Instead she pulled herself closer to my chest in hope of gaining the warmth she was trying to achieve.

"Hey". She replied. "What we're you guys talking about?". With her fingers she tucked hair behind her ear and a smile grew across her face.

I pushed the baggy and case of beer under the seat lying to her.

"Oh nothing just typical guy stuff". I shoved, she ignored it and gazed out the window.
.
.
.
.
Soon enough we came to the lake house down a long private driveway. Cars were parked sloppily around the gravel lot. We quickly parked and grabbed our things and piled out of the truck. We entered the large lake house and were greeted by random people that Sam knew.

Alli grabbed the case of beer out of Sams hands and pranced around quickly to the kitchen with me following. Sam also followed with some of his old school buddies. They snickered every few seconds while exchanging secrets.

We gathered around the counter as Alli dished the beers out.

"Alright bitches, drink up!" She hollered. I giggled.

The cold beer was placed between my fingers I glanced down at the fluid that sloshed around in the inside not regretting one thing. I tipped the bottle back and the liquid entered my throat and I took a big gulp.
.
.
.
.
After a few hours of drunk teenagers grinding all over each other, some shared secrets and a game of truth of dare, Alli and I found our selves outside sitting on lawn chairs in the light coloured sand that adjusted between our toes. We sat in complete silence for five minutes.

"Hey I have an idea, but you might not like it". She coos.

She stands up from the chair and begins to take her shoes and socks, then her tights and sweater.

"What are you doing?" I ask loudly as she stands there staring at me.

"Going for a fuckin swim what about you?" She yells freely and takes the vodka bottle from the table and takes a couple swings before heading off.

She then takes her glasses and places them on the table and pulls her hair out of a bun and I falls to her shoulders.

"Well aren't you going to join me for a night swim?" She asks playfully but yet completely and utterly drunk.

After a few seconds with a useless trail of thoughts alli was screaming from the water that split us apart. She wailed and waved her arms above her head.

Water was splashing as she struggled to keep afloat in the water.

She was drowning....

I threw my clothes off and ran into the water trying to teach her in time. She kept wailing as I grabbed ahold of her.

I pulled her from under the water and plumped her body over mine and began to swim out of the the water and ran to the beach.

I placed her down and lightly looked for a pulse or breathing what so ever.