5

Royal (mediveal) AU, wanda and pietro aren't related in this, so they're surnames are Pietro maximoff and Wanda lensherr

Pietros pov

i walked towards my dresser taking out the undergarments for my armour, the king ensures that we be ready for battle at a moment's notice today.  It's the Prince's coronation tonight and many of the surrounding kingdoms are attending. Once he has been crowned the wedding will be held for his and her majesty joining our monarch with lady Wanda lensherr's.

I took my sword out from its sheath and readied it within the scabbard on my armour. I left my chambers and walked down the large spiralled staircase lining up at the door ready for the surrounding kingdom's monarchs to enter in order to observe the crowning and wedding,

I turned around to see the prince, soon to be king running around frantically, he came up to me panicked.

"Where is everyone? I can't do this!"

" I haven't seen any others this morning so far, sir. Is there a matter I can help you with? "

"uhm yeah sure, can I just talk to you?  Like without all the formality"

"of course, sir go ahead"

"None of that stuff either just call me clint what's your name? "

"pietro, anyways what's up? "

"I really don't want to become king or get married to some random woman but it's too late now for anything to change. What do i do?? "

"well I believe your current only option is to try and hide or run away"

"they'll be able to find me anywhere in the castle and I don't have a horse because apparently it's too dangerous"

"I'd offer to help you get away from the kingdom but that would counter act the oath I took when I became a knight. "

"screw that man they won't find us, how would they punish us if we aren't there"

I stood thinking for a moment. On one hand it would be treason, on the other  I get to go on an adventure with the prince just us together..

"alright let's do it but we need to be quick just pack a few essentials into a bag"

"You won't regret this man!" he ran off and came back a few minutes later

A. N

Part 2 Tommorow because my hands hurt