∘ 𝗣𝗟𝗔𝗬𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝗪𝗜𝗧𝗛 𝗛𝗜𝗦 𝗛𝗔𝗜𝗥

🌖 I headcanon that Remus is packing nine inches

Nah I headcanon that he loves reading to his s/o while they play with his hair

(I'll be honest with you babe I'm not sure how this one works. are you writing a scenario based on the headcanon?)

»—————————–—————————–»

Yes, I am, should have been clearer on it but I fixed it so it has been cleared up. let's get to the scenario. and yes he would be packing a lot

...

You and Remus are currently having a picnic date and laying against the tree you and Remus had claimed as "your spot" for dates in order to get rid of the chaos that the Marauders can bring.

While sitting on the blanket you brought and playing with Remus's hair since his head was in your lap and he reads aloud the book he brought along. You were tracing his features with your eyes and being entranced by his voice as he is reading the words off of the pages.

You were feeling thirsty so you went to grab water from the basket filled with food and drinks. As you went to grab the water, you took your hand out of Remus's hair and you hear a noise of protest come from Remus.

"What's wrong Rem?" you ask him

"You stopped."

"Stopped what?" you cock your head to the side while looking down at him.

"You stopped playing with my hair. It felt nice." Remus mumbles out while fidgeting with the corner of the page.

You chuckle at Remus's pout on his face.

"M' sorry Rem, I had to grab some water, felt thirsty."

"Oh, could I get some water please?" Remus asks.

"Of course." You smile and you cup his chin with your hand to tilt it up so you could give him some water and so he didn't choke on water or spill any.

After he was done with the water, you put the water next to you and you start to play with his hair again. Remus lets out a satisfied sigh when he feels his hair being played with and his scalp being gently scratched.

Remus starts to doze off from your actions until you nudge his head by slightly lifting your leg to move his head on your lap.

"Come on, don't fall asleep on me now. I wanna hear you read the book."

"How about you read the book instead, we can take turns," Remus suggests.

You roll your eyes playfully, "I suppose we can do that."

He gives you the book and as you play with his hair and read the book out loud, Remus feels his eyes slowly close and drift to sleep with a smile on his face. You don't notice that Remus had fallen asleep until you hear his gentle snores. You smile at Remus's sleeping form, you shut the book close and set it down next to you on the blanket.

You continue playing with Remus's hair while looking out at the scenery around you and listening to the nature surrounding you and Remus's gentle snores.

...