𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕗𝕚𝕧𝕖: 𝕗𝕣𝕚𝕖𝕟𝕕?

°----------------------------°

The light of the moon shone through the curtains and the room lit up waking up the little girl with black hair and blue eyes.

The girl woke up rubbing her eyes her mother was laying down next to her asleep the woman's hair grew longer.

The woman looked healthier as she breathed softly her arm wrapped around her daughter as she was wearing a white gown her hair a splayed out on the pillows.

The girl nuzzled into her mother's chest as she yawned softly before getting up from the bed getting on the ground and walking towards the window looking through at the window.

The snow flakes were falling gently as the ground was covered in a soft white blanket.

It has been six years since she came here it has been six years since she was in this amazing family that showed her what love is.

It has been almost six years since she met her best and only friend diana her other half they were both young but they were very close.

The two girls were attached to the hip not going anywhere without the other sometimes having sleepovers when they didn't want to leave each other.

Audrey wouldn't like to admit it but diana has grown on her diana was a very energetic kid she was very happy and clingy as well.

But she was a very loveable person she was loved by everyone around her which was very nice to look at.

Audrey didn't want more love her mother's and aunt's love were enough for her diana did push her way into Audrey's heart having a very special place in it now.

Both diana and Audrey wouldn't have it any other way they were both happy and that's what matters.

'How long has it been since i came here maybe six years maybe five it didn't matter' Audrey thought rubbing her eyes gently.

'The snow flakes looked really pretty i wanted to play in the snow but mom said not to go out or I'll get sick ' Audrey thought pouting softly resting her head on the window.

Six years ago the day after Audrey met diana she got very sick with a fever and after a few days of Daria and Eliza panicking fae came to their house and helped Audrey her mana was appearing and it was too much for my body to handle the children in the Alcott family normally had a normal amount of mana but Audrey's mana was so much larger than that.

Which Audrey is very proud of by the way Daria was very shocked and she cried after from how worried she was since that day Audrey would be trained everyday by Daria and Eliza.

Audrey's magic was related to both healing and casing spells Daria also discovered that Audrey can move objects easily.

Audrey overheard Daria talking to Eliza about how that maybe Audrey's mana is like this because of her father who Audrey thought was dead.

But apparently he's alive he doesn't know about Audrey's existence at all which confused her 'how did he and my mother meet? When did my mother find out she was pregnant? Why didn't she tell him?' were all questions going through Audrey's head.

She didn't know anything about it her mother wouldn't say anything else about it to Eliza and she couldn't speak about it she was a child.

Changing the topic diana is still as weird even after four years she's very clingy thought Audrey can't say she hates it.

She's.......nice Audrey likes her she's her only friend and Audrey is her only friend surprisingly she doesn't talk to anyone else besides Audrey she just clings onto Audrey every chance she gets.

But she don't hate it's like having a puppy she's cute like a dog sometimes she just whines until Audrey pets her.

Audrey is older than her by two months with the way Diana acts it seems like Audrey is older than her by a few years.

But that's what makes her charming she's pretty too she got her looks from Fae she's a fairy pretty obvious from her name but she has fairy magic.

She looks like a pretty beautiful fairy though and diana is absolutely amazed about it she rambles about how she will be a fairy too when she grows up and Audrey just listens she can't break her fantasy she's a child after all.

But Audrey did hear that destroying children's dreams builds character.....but she won't do that Diana is pretty like that.

'I'm getting sleepy it's time for bed.....' Audrey thought going back to her bed drifting into sleep in her mother's arms.

°----------------------------°

As the morning came the sound of chirping birds woke the woman and her child up.

"Mhmmm good morning angel" Daria says kissing Audrey's forehead gently as Audrey rubbed her eyes nuzzling into her mother.

"Morning mommy.......I'm hungry can we go have breakfast?" Audrey mumbled her stomach grumbling softly making the woman laugh at her daughter being so hungry early in the morning getting up and taking the girl in her arms walking out of their bedroom to the kitchen.

"Oh morning you two come on breakfast is ready" Eliza says smiling at the two who sat down and started eating thanking the older female.

"So do you have any plans today Audrey? I heard from diana that you'll be visiting her favourite spot in the forest" Eliza asked the girl who was chewing her food.

"Yea we'll be visiting the forest later mom can i go with dia?" Audrey asked turning to look at her mother who was grinning at her widely.

"Of course baby do whatever you want you know how to protect yourself with the spell i taught you so you'll be okay" Daria says patting her daughter who smiled happily at her mother going back to eating.

It was a beautiful day what will the day hold for Audrey and diana? We'll just have to wait and see.

°----------------------------°

This is my writing please don't copy or claim as your own

Please do vote and comment if you can they highly motivate me to keep writing

Thank you for reading all support is highly appreciated 💙