𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕠𝕟𝕖: 𝕒𝕝𝕚𝕧𝕖?

°----------------------------°

the sun was setting, the sky was filled with colours orange, reds, purples, it was like a beautiful canvas filled with emotions.

The animals were getting ready to sleep and so was our little new born, Audrey.

The new born fell asleep in her mother's arms after getting fed, the humming of her mother lulling the child to sleep.

Daria kept wondering how a child could be so beautiful, her child, the little girl had her father's hair, his nose, the shape and brightness of his eyes.

Audrey was like her father is so many ways, which sent Daria over the moon In happiness, he always wanted his child to look like him after all, his wish was fulfilled but he wasn't there to witness it.

It made Daria's heart hurt in so many ways, but her heart was full of love for this child, their child, the child that they both loved so much even before it was even born.

Daria had no prior experience in raising children other than reading books about it, and always wishing to have a child of her own one-day.

Daria kissed Audrey's forehead gently, as she hugged the child close to her body, her heart swelling with happiness.

Daria gently placed Audrey in her crib, covering her daughter with a blanket, before leaving the room to help her sister Eliza with taking care of their shop.

Daria and Eliza opened a herbs shop when their mother passed away, the shop was originally a store to sell baked goods that their mother specialized in making, sadly both Daria and Eliza had no prior knowledge to baking they settled to changing the shop's activity to selling herbs.

Daria was the one who got the herbs as she was good with the forest, she was more than happy to get the herbs for her sister, since the forest was like a second home to Daria, she knew it like the back of her hand.

Daria used to travel regularly to deliver herbs and plants to different places and shops, she visited Obelia regularly it was her favourite place to visit before getting pregnant, she was always so tired and exhausted because of her pregnancy.

During that time they thankfully had enough herbs to last them until Daria gave birth, and sometimes Eliza would travel to deliver orders for the shop while Daria stayed home and took care of things.

Eliza was always too busy taking care of the shop to take care of the newborn Audrey, who was like any newborn, always sleeping only getting up to eat or to cry for a variety of reasons.

Audrey was now 5 days old, Daria was a nervous wreck trying to do her best to take care of her only daughter.

Becoming a mother something Daria planned for at least not this early in her adulthood but she couldn't be happier to be Andrey's mother.