Chapter 3- Told you

"Hey! JENN!!" I poked Jennifer multiple times in her side making her giggle come through.

"If I have to say it one more time, I swear I am going to kill you. Got it!??" Jennifer was always trying to scold me.
"If you're here to tell me you have got a date, by all means go right ahead! I would love to meet the lucky girl."

"Pfft, well I sure did get a date alright. And let me tell you she is drop dead gorgeous," I knew what I was telling her was a lie but I couldn't lose. "And.. And she's amazingly smart and funny and-- well I don't want to bore you." I was trying to think of what I should say next about me imaginary new girlfriend.

"Oh? And he name would be...?" Her eyes burned right through me.

"Oh silly me I didn't tell you her name?? Well she's got a name.. and its um-- her name is Jjulia.. yeah her name is Julia!" I hesitated.

"When can I meet this Julia? She sounds quite perfect."

"Oh yeah, so perfect I'll bring her by tonight!" What?!?? Why the hell would I say tonight?? Now I'm dead, I am literally dead. What am I going to do??

Jennifer's POV:

I have no idea why Tyler finds the need to lie to me. I know, whatever her name is, is fake. but at least I won.

"Well you can bring her by at 5" my moms working tonight so we'll have the whole house to ourselves. Maybe we could watch a movie? What is Julia's favorite food? Maybe I'll actually cook instead of getting pizza for once."

"Well that's funny you say that because, well, Julie's favorite food just happens to be Pizza! What a coincidence."

Seriously why was he even still trying? I zoned him out on the car ride home, as he kept going on and on and on about wonderful Julia. Julia this, Julia that.

"Look I know 'Julia is you one true love. But could you not constantly talk about her?? I am about ready to punch a wall" I had the mother tone in my voice as I rolled my eyes at him.

"Well geez I thought you wanted me to be happy." Full of more sass he continued, "what if she's the one?? You better behave tonight Jenn."

The car stopped in front of my house. "Yeah well just because she's your true love, doesn't mean that she's going to be mine." I slid out of the car through the window and walked up to my front door.

"ILL BE BACK IN AN HOUR WITH JULIA!!!! YOU BETTER BE READY!" He then drove off to go pick up his fake new wife and children.

I unlocked the sort to see everything just as it was when I left this morning my pizza crust in the counter, my post-- wait my poster wasn't on the floor.. And there was stuff strewn across the table, I didn't think my mom would be home until later.

"Hey mom! I thought you were working late today! Surprise surprise, Tyler actually got a girlfriend. Can you believe it!! I mean sure she's fake but. she's better than Invisible Elizabeth from 7th grade. She's coming over hope that's okay." I didn't hear a reply. Nothing seems right. so I pick up my phone, and call the only person I could trust. I begin to dial, and I look around some more. Of course his phone went to voicemail.

"Hey," I spoke quietly into the phone, "I think you need to come back to my house really fast something is up and it's kinda freaking me out. please hurry up." I end the call and walk up the stairs slowly, holding an umbrella.

As I walk up to the upper hallway I see a light on in my mom's room. and someone was digging around in the drawers. I quickly and quietly run into my room and close the door. I went into my closet and hid behind and my clothes. I couldn't do anything else besides call Tyler again, I dialed and he picked up this time.