Free x Shu

He cursed the maths teacher as he made his way to the lockers. He'll be having detention in a few minutes, with the most hottest, and meanest bully in the school. He didn't do anything, and was just minding his business as usual when that stupid guy came up beside him and started flirting like an idiot. Even though he didn't want to give in, it made him blush. So he just lunged on the stupid bully and started attacking as some teachers spotted their fight. And thus, they were both landed in detention.

"Here goes nothing" He said as he entered the classroom.

And there sat Kurenai Shu, one leg over the other and looking effortlessly hot in tight jeans which outlined the bulge between his legs, and a wife beater. He also wore a jean-jacket over the wife beater, and he had combed his hair back, which exposed his forehead and made him look even irresistible.

"Hey babe~" Shu purred when he saw the sexiest ass, Free De La Hoya, walking in with a scowl which not only disturbed his pretty face, but also made it hotter.

"Shut it, Kurenai." Free said and sat on the farthest seat from Shu after locking the door for their detention. The albino smirked.

The door was locked. He was alone with Free. The blonde was wearing nothing but a sleeveless crop top and knee-length pants. His mind wandered thinking of what to do with the sexy blonde while they were in detention.

                              [][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][]

Free woke up after five minutes of sleep in his detention room, to see crimson eyes staring down at him, too close. And a weird soft thing on his lips.

"GAH!"

His hand pushed the albino away, breathing heavily. Did Shu just take my first kiss!?

"Whoops, sorry princess. My lips have a bad habit of landing automatically where my heart wants it to go."

Free blushed, but ignored the other as he stared out of the window. But Shu had other plans. He ducked under the table and grabbed both of Free's legs in place, making Free jerk at the sudden action.

"Wha-!?"

He was interrupted when Shu pulled up the pants to revel a bit of the milky thighs, and Free was suddenly hard to see the hottest person he had laid eyes on between his legs.

It didn't take long for Shu to notice the excited bulge Free had now.

"Ara Ara~" Shu said and slid down the pants, revealing tight white boxers (No rhyme intended). The albino licked his lips as he crawled up from the bench to Free's lap. And pulled the other in for a kiss.

The simple kiss took Free straight (Gay) to cloud 9. Shu's hot tongue slid in, causing the other to moan at the heat. Just the kiss made his cheeks flush a little red, eyes hooded, drooling, and of course, the hard between his legs.

Shu pulled out to breath, but without wasting a second, attacked the other's neck, sneaking his perverted hands to his inner thighs to feel the hard-on. Free moaned at the double pleasuring in his body. Shu's mouth slipped to his collarbone to make a hickey, just as his hands travelled to his member and started stroking it.

"Hmm~ Ah ah...", Free groaned as Shu's hands started playing with his balls. The albino found himself getting harder hearing Free's moans. He abandoned his work in Free's neck and crawled down to his crotch, pumping the blonde's erect dick.

Free growled like a wild animal as Shu's mouth replaced his hands, the hot feeling around his most sensitive place making pre-cum drip to the other's mouth. He curled his toes in pleasure, tongue lolling out.

Shu brought out his mouth before the other could cum, which made Free whine, needy and hot all over. The albino stood up and lifted the other by the collar, pushing him to the desk in front of them and making him bend over.

Shu felt his pants tighten at the sight of Free bending over in front of him, reminding him that the blonde's ass was all his for now.

Free moaned loudly in pain when Shu entered half of him inside, making the dominant clamp a hand over his mouth. Shu slowly thrusted, inserting more of him inside with each thrust. Free started panting, "H-Harder..."

His husky voice was all the albino needed to lose his mind. 

Pulling out, he rammed back with such force, it made Free's knees buckle and bite on Shu's hand painfully. Shu thrusted fast and merciless, and Free's muffled moan just kept increasing in pitch as he was close.

"S-Shu~", He groaned quietly, but then Shu put his thumb in front of his slit, blocking him from coming, "Wha-?"

"Shh, kitten. We don't want to make this class dirty now, do we?" He whispered against his neck, giving chills to the other. Shu came inside the blonde, and wiped his dick with his discarded pants, reminding himself to use perfume on it. He licked Free's hole so that he wouldn't start dripping all over. And then, he brought his mouth in front of the other's hard, unblocking the slit and sucking on it. And soon, Free came inside Shu's mouth.

They wore their cloths quietly, and then they heard a knock on the door.

"Mr. Kurenai? Mr. De La Hoya? Your detention time is over."

And Free ran out of there faster than lightning.

I've been writing this lemon for two weeks, and Idk why I took so long to finish this. And I've been learning to write smut better, I guess? If you want a recommendation for a boy x boy book (Not beyblade), see the Carvalle series. I already read  Cavalle school of psychopaths, Carvalle seducing the psychopaths and Cavalle school of devils. And damn, they're something else!
Stay safe and happy, fam!

Fin.